Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently SRing Thundurus. I have an HP checker and Speed checker but is there anything else I can check for? I look at how much damage it does to my Smeargle with Crunch/Discharge, is there anything else?

This SRing is taking forever :/ I want to be over with it already...
Not really. It's like what the others said. I've been SRing Thundurus as well. I've already tossed a 31/x/31/31/30/30 one and have gotten about 4-5 5IVs already. But hey, keep going man. So will I. ;)

Currently SRing Thundurus. I have an HP checker and Speed checker but is there anything else I can check for? I look at how much damage it does to my Smeargle with Crunch/Discharge, is there anything else?

This SRing is taking forever :/ I want to be over with it already...
Only stats you can check with precision are HP and Speed, you can also get a range of what the SpAttk stat might be however it won't be precise, it really comes down to sheer luck after passing the HP/Speed test.

If you haven't already, this is the guide to refer to: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/soft-resetting-guide-pokémon-xy-and-oras-mewtwo-added.3523818/
This can help especially if you're going for a sp atk neutral nature.

Plug your smeargle's stats and the desired stats into a damage calculator and you can at least find a range of how much damage you're going to take.

For example if it gives you a range of 22-27 you know you can toss anything that does less than 22 or more than 27 damage. It's not terribly accurate but if you're sring for a long time, it can save you a few turns here and there

LF the following mons for the purpose of finishing my living dex:
-Meloetta
-Genesect
-Kingdra
-Bilssey

any junkmon will do.

Also LF a cloner.

[quote="MagnusArcanum, post: 6133851, member: 250417"]Lf Sassy and Relaxed Dittos with any IVs, and a 6IV Careful Ditto, please VM/PM me if you could help out. Thanks :)[/quote]
i have sassy dittos and careful one as well

Hi guys, I want to trade a shiny deoxys or shiny jirachi (your choice) for a perfect attack and speed IV jolly kangaskhan. If anyone is interested please DM me!

Looking for any of the following. Looking for a bulky natured heatran with stealth rocks. Looking for a perfect torkoal. Looking also for a perfect vulpix. I can offer anything I have in stock on my thread.

Last edited:
EDIT: Tossed.

K/T?

Cresselia (Heal ball) - #488 (Sassy) : 31 / 1 / 31 / 30 / 31 / 5

I'm pretty sure 4-5 speed at level 50 is only 1 point of difference, just wondering how much difference it makes.

can't believe I speed tied with it every time I used spore tho

Last edited:
Seeking a Jolly Luxury Ball Female Charmander. Can do breeds on request in exchange.

K/T?

I'm pretty sure 4-5 speed at level 50 is only 1 point of difference, just wondering how much difference it makes.

I feel like that might be a keep, considering TR you're usually running intentionally slower than the opponent regardless.

K/T?

Trick Room Cresselia usually doesn't invest in Special Attack anyway since it needs all of it's bulk to survive LO Bisharp's Knock Off, Specs Hydreigon Dark Pulse, etc. to make sure it can activate Trick Room ...so that 30 doesn't make much of a difference.
The 5 in Speed means that slower Cresselia will outspeed you during Trick Room, but anything else that benefits from Trick Room underspeeds you anyway since Cresselia is pretty fast for a Trick Room Pokémon with a base 85 Speed so pretty much the only thing you lose here is the "speed-tie" with other Trick Room Cresselia. That nature though could be better in my opinion because the VGC metagame this year is pretty physically oriented, which is why Bold/Relaxed are usually prefered as defensive natures.

It's definitely a keep for a Sassy Cress, but I think you would get more mileage out of a physically bulky one.

Last edited:
Trick Room Cresselia usually doesn't invest in Special Attack anyway since it needs all of it's bulk to survive LO Bisharp's Knock Off, Specs Hydreigon Dark Pulse, etc. to make sure it can activate Trick Room ...so that 30 doesn't make much of a difference.
The 5 in Speed means that slower Cresselia will outspeed you during Trick Room, but anything else that benefits from Trick Room underspeeds you anyway since Cresselia is pretty fast for a Trick Room Pokémon with a base 85 Speed so pretty much the only thing you lose here is the "speed-tie" with other Trick Room Cresselia. That nature though could be better in my opinion because the VGC metagame this year is pretty physically oriented, which is why Bold/Relaxed are usually prefered as defensive natures.

It's definitely a keep for a Sassy Cress, but I think you would get more mileage out of a physically bulky one.
Unfortunately I don't have much of a chance to change my synch to a Relaxed one, considering crescent isle and all... so if for a Sassy Cress this warrants a keep then hoorah. (still open to more opinions though, as much as I want to keep I've kept too many sub-par legends)

Unfortunately I don't have much of a chance to change my synch to a Relaxed one, considering crescent isle and all... so if for a Sassy Cress this warrants a keep then hoorah. (still open to more opinions though, as much as I want to keep I've kept too many sub-par legends)
You can still trade while on Crescent Island. Do you want me to send you a Relaxed synchronizer?

Are you able to use Mega Diancie on XY Battle Spot? I know Mega Lati@s were already programmed in XY, and so was Diancie, but what about Diancite?

Are you able to use Mega Diancie on XY Battle Spot? I know Mega Lati@s were already programmed in XY, and so was Diancie, but what about Diancite?
Diancie, like all other event legendaries, can't be used in rated battles on Battle Spot. Unrated battles are a whole different story, but I doubt that you can use Mega Diancie in XY BS because it didn't exist back then or people would have found it when they were data mining the games...

Thought I broke the chain by walking too far from the Shroomish. I was at 40+ with a search level around 130. Next guy to find was Cottonee, randomly through DexNav. After that I found a shiny Shroomish back at the default level. Was this still part of the chain, and is it normal for the level to drop like that?

Thought I broke the chain by walking too far from the Shroomish. I was at 40+ with a search level around 130. Next guy to find was Cottonee, randomly through DexNav. After that I found a shiny Shroomish back at the default level. Was this still part of the chain, and is it normal for the level to drop like that?
You were lucky. :) The chain had been broken when you didn't get the immediate next Shroomish and got Cottonee instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)