DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post, my opp answered the vm yesterday, I told him I could only play today because my weekend is looking pretty busy (I pm'd him on monday and told him mon-sat was fine, however, my plans changed and I was forced to take out saturday from the list), we scheduled for today (Friday) and he didn't show up, I even vm'd him twice, I think. So yeah, I just don't want to get coinflipped into the losers bracket.

Not gonna complain about the poison on cress in game 1 or the flinch on cress in game 3 on the turn i was twaving gyarados, or losing a game i had probably won because of lag. she was the better player and i only had the advantage of knowing her teams. ggs

Stratos

Banned deucer.
announcement: due to the fact that apparently everyone on the commentary team is too retarded to use a clock, we're going to have to cancel this week's stream. Sorry.

but were playin rn if u wanna watch

Activity post.
Opp wasn't around all night on friday when we were scheduled to fight, and hasn't shown any interest in rescheduling.

Activity post, we had a bit of trouble scheduling, but I haven't heard from my opponent since almost 48 hours. I'm still willing to play if my opponent comes back, but it's getting late here so I don't know if we'll be able to :/

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
Requesting an extension for myself and Spitzkopf Larry. We were able to get two matches done but the last match wasn't able to be completed due to irl stuff considering this is the Easter weekend. We've scheduled for later on later today, which is just past the deadline. Sorry for the inconvenience.

roxer and i need an extension, he was in hospital for the first half of the round then the one time we saw each other he was making teams due to not having any. 2 day extension pls :)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)