DOU Official Doubles Winter Seasonal [Round 6]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
5th then, thanks for catching that
edit: forgot to announce this earlier but the highlight match will be streamed at 2PM GMT-4 on Saturday. Streamers TBA, I obviously wont be one because I'll be playing.

Uhh hate to do this, but activity post. Currently 1-0 vs TRC (g1 here http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogondoubles-221936937) but he had to leave before we could finish the set (rip the finish ur set rule, lol). I've since then tried rly hard to get the set finished and have told TRC that I have Easter plans so I will be rather inactive, won't be at home after I leave tomorrow, and will only have access to a terrible laggy laptop that constantly crashes, and possibly won't have internet access at all if I exhaust the bandwidth there (which I usually do at this particular place tbh). He said he'd be busy at the time I tried to schedule the match for, but turns out he was playing PU on PS, and said he may be free soon after. However, he didn't show up, and despite being online since then, hasn't replied to my consistent attempts to get this done. We should still be able to get this done (even though I'll probably crash and lose to timer), I really don't like making these sort of posts and I'm not trying to accuse TRC of malicious joining or anything like that, I just had to make one now due to potential limited to no internet access incoming. Most of scheduling was done over Skype, and I really don't want to get an activity loss to someone in the same time zone as me when this set should already be over.

Skype scheduling proof: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2r2z045.jpg and http://oi60.tinypic.com/2qcjio4.jpg

EDIT: He's been online on forums and made a post since the VM I left on his profile asking him to check Skype and he ignored it :/
chill nigga

i had an event on the scheduled time for g2-3 and i knew i was going away for easter like you so i wouldn't be able to play so i've been waiting until i got back to a computer to give you the win as opposed to writing some explanation on my shitass phone

i wasn't playing pu :pirate:

Stratos

Banned deucer.
chill nigga

i had an event on the scheduled time for g2-3 and i knew i was going away for easter like you so i wouldn't be able to play so i've been waiting until i got back to a computer to give you the win as opposed to writing some explanation on my shitass phone

i wasn't playing pu :pirate:
so to clear this up ur giving him the win?

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Not Canadian decided not to play on either of the times we originally said were good and now has not been good at all about scheduling our matches, while I offered basically all of today (and got no response).

Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)