Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :) I have five german Dittos I want to trade for international/english Dittos for the Masuda Method ^.^ they have 6x 31 IVs and I want a Ditto with 6 IVs too pls (one on one trade) ^^ Nature is not important for me

Nature: Hasty
Lvl: 65
IV: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Trainer: Lunaire
ID: 03139

No hacks/cheats, RNG is ok, my Dittos are cought with RNG in White

I'm new here so I don't know if I'm in the right thread, feel free to correct me :D

So, I wanna continue hunting for a shiny spread. Currently, I'm checking every egg until I find an usuable spread and check the TSVs (Masuda and regular). Does that sound thorough enough or should I check out genderless as well?

Also, this just happened:

Impish Thundurus
HP: 30
Atk: 9
Def: 30
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31
Hidden Power Ice.

FML.

Hey, does anyone perhaps have a shiny Elekid up for trade? The IVs don't matter, neither does the nature, although it'll be nice if they are somewhat good. I can trade a shiny Smoochum or a shiny Magby in return. Lemme know ^_^

Hey, does anyone perhaps have a shiny Elekid up for trade? The IVs don't matter, neither does the nature, although it'll be nice if they are somewhat good. I can trade a shiny Smoochum or a shiny Magby in return. Lemme know ^_^
I have one, and I'd like the shiny Magby. Hmu through PM :)

LF: flawless ORAS Heatran/Tornadus

FT: Bold ORAS Cresselia 31/x/31/31/31/31, Bold ORAS Suicune 30/x/31/31/31/31, shinies on my thread

LF: flawless ORAS Heatran/Tornadus

FT: Bold ORAS Cresselia 31/x/31/31/31/31, Bold ORAS Suicune 30/x/31/31/31/31, shinies on my thread
hey, I have a Calm ORAS Heatran with near flawless stats (31/27/31/30/31/30). Depending on how urgently you want it, PM me and we can work something out :))

Unfortunately you're still wrong. The WiFi section doesn't refer to a tier. Only online trades or battles.

Battle Spot has its own section and is a tier in its own right, kind of.

Btw, you didn't get back to me about the Abra.
First of all, I was pointing out that battle spot singles is a tier. It is. Second of all, I was merely speculating, since other singles tiers are more widely known and easy to find threads for. Sorry if u misunderstood a0161613. Btw I don't need you abra, but thanks

Ugh, tough call. K/T?

Cresselia - #488 (Sassy)
HP: 26 - 27
Att: 0
Def: 31
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 0

If only HP were like 2-3 points higher...

Because I was thinking that Cress looks good in Master Ball anyway, so I was just tossing random Master Balls lol.

Yeah, should really get an IV checking mon, though. I'll do that in near future
I'm thinking of doing the same with my Cress and Suicune. But I can't stand the idea of tossing something so close.

Luxpluff91 Dive, Luxury or Net imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)