• My Longtime Heavy Stall Team - NASCAR

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I cleaned up and deleted a stupidly long string of one-liners, dumb replies, salt, hate, complaints, double-posting, argumentation, and so on. C'mon, it's not that big of a deal, and claiming that you could guarantee a win in 10 minutes is fallacious and raises suspicions. Let's keep posts civil and on topic and not drift off into petty arguments, okay?

Grats to Analytic.

I cleaned up and deleted a stupidly long string of one-liners, dumb replies, salt, hate, complaints, double-posting, argumentation, and so on. C'mon, it's not that big of a deal, and claiming that you could guarantee a win in 10 minutes is fallacious and raises suspicions. Let's keep posts civil and on topic and not drift off into petty arguments, okay?

Grats to Analytic.
Thank you :)

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Haxiom, getting someone to vote within 10 minutes is not that hard lol, especially when there's a ton of people online showdown to ask
I think you're missing the point here. You're not supposed to be getting random people to vote for you, people who are interested in this are supposed to be going over the teams and voting for whichever one they think is best. Otherwise that'd be ruining the spirit of the competition!

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
I don't find it fair justification at all. I'm no auth person but even from a spectator point of view it's not nice to see one participant do something unethical, even if it's not listed in rules. Seeing another participant doing the same on the grounds "he was doing it so i did as well" is even more disturbing to me.
...but I only did it because I knew...
this looks like you understood it isn't the right way to go about it, yet still chose to do so to get on even level with another participant instead of taking it up with auth. It's really bad and this round has turned out to like this.

SparksBlade

is a Tournament Directoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host
Community Leader
1) You're getting the flak cos apparently he's not on and isn't posting here
2) I'll again say that "he's doing it so i will as well" isn't the best of ways to go with stuff. You could've asked auth if what he's doing is right or not, which would prolly have resulted in an even contest for you and others as well. idk if you hadn't said that whether it would still have been clean with nobody else having the knowledge of it. But you've brought it to light so ofc questions will be asked. It's nothing to do with who you are or he is, but what you did and he did.

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Why blame pokepals when Analyic and Pokepals should be blamed. Heck I would rather be blamed than my friend pokepals

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yo guys do you know what it means to quit with the petty arguments? Just chill and move on please. I'm not saying that you aren't being civil or anything, but I do think this thread is going in the wrong direction.

tnt edit: keep these petty arguments up and i'm infracting all of you involved with this in the first place. seriously, chill out. it's not the end of the world if you don't win a poll ffs

Last edited by a moderator:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
rip 49s team, don't worry I voted for yah

when will NU / RU get the votes they need :']

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)