Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

calm
OT: Me I soft reset this myself
levitate
heal pulse, dragon breath, mist ball, pyscho shift
HP: 31
Att: 23
Def: 28
SpA: 31
SpD: 31
Speed: 31

Looking to trade away the following pokemon. I have two leftover copies of this latias. It seems everyone though that actually wanted this has one already. Trade offers can be anywhere from spitbacks to other stuff.

I am also looking for any of the following:

Someone to redeem a shiny charizard code for me:)

Also looking for someone to clone one pokemon for me plus the original

Also looking for any event codes.

My offers can be in store credits or anything from my shop.
Bumping

LF: Someone with access to an Ivysaur Safari (if you didn't know, I lost my X copy), or a HA Heal Ball Female Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur. VM me.

This is an Evolution Request. I have my Scyther equipped with Metal Coat ready to evolve, would anyone do me that favor? Also, I'm playing on X, so I need to teach it Superpower on ORAS, if anyone is willing to do both things I'm offering a spitback, or we could get in some agreement.
You know what, I'll help you evolve your Scyther. Unfortunately, due to resetting my game, I don't have the tutors available.

Hey there everyone, I have a quick question on move inheritance, just so I don't mess up.

So picture my shroomish learning Spore through level up, and then I evolve it into a breloom. If breloom then forgets spore, will it be able to re-learn it with heart scale? Or does that only work with egg moves? (In which case if breloom forgets spore it can never learn it again)

Hey there everyone, I have a quick question on move inheritance, just so I don't mess up.

So picture my shroomish learning Spore through level up, and then I evolve it into a breloom. If breloom then forgets spore, will it be able to re-learn it with heart scale? Or does that only work with egg moves? (In which case if breloom forgets spore it can never learn it again)
You can't reteach Shroomish's level-up moves once it's a Breloom. You can breed Spore on the Shroomish/Breloom though, if both parents know it. I'm pretty sure that would allow you to reteach it as you wish.

Probably a bit of a silly question but I'm not sure where to ask this lol. In my trade thread, everything has been sorted by dex/area (Kanto, Johto, etc), but I have stuff from different gens. Is it better to sort by gen? I can't really figure out the best way. =/

Probably a bit of a silly question but I'm not sure where to ask this lol. In my trade thread, everything has been sorted by dex/area (Kanto, Johto, etc), but I have stuff from different gens. Is it better to sort by gen? I can't really figure out the best way. =/
There is no "Best Way" to sort them. It depends on what you want to do. Personally, I'm going to be putting all my past-Gen RNGs separately from my Gen VI Pokemon, but it's your choice as to what to do.

Maybe get more posts for yourself on the first page of your thread and separate them? Or separate them in different tabs in each region? Just some suggestions...

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Separating Gen 6 and all other Generations makes some sense as certain people—VGC/Battlespot participants, as well as certain others—will find it easier to locate things they could use. But explicitly separating each Generation makes it more difficult (IMO) to navigate.
Obviously if you have a compelling reason to do so (you want to offer nicknaming services, ribbon collection services, etc. for Pokémon from specific Generations) then by all means do so.

Like it was mentioned, the more posts you have for yourself the more options you'd have... IMHO, since you have a lot of past-gen RNG's, it would make sense to do say 3 posts for 3rd gen (1 for each region obvs), 5 for 4th/5th gen, and then 1 per region for shinies/breeds/captures. All depends on what's most important in your thread and what you thinks looks the nicest :)

Hmmm, those are all some interesting suggestions. I'll think about them and tinker around with lay-outs lol. Thanks all!

Having gen 6 separate does seem the best though, because of VGC. Right now, everything is just thrown in their specific region. ^_~"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)