Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

I have hatched 455 more eggs, 2 more shinys. The first was just about 5 eggs after I posted my last update. (Cubone) So I wanted to wait until I ether hatched another shiny or hit a total of 2000 eggs. The second I got today, Zoura!

Total eggs hatched on record: 1910

Total shinys hatched on record: 7

3926-7567-8384. W/e you want to trade me is fine friend :). User name is Kent. I added you.
What time zone do you live in? It might be hard for us to be online at the same time. :P

As soon as I get the Ditto I will start breedeing for a shiny Porygon. It's one of my favorite Pokemon and I just love its shiny form!

So I just got the japanese Ditto from DevonKM. Thank you so much for that!
I will start breeding for my shiny Porygon now. I'll guess I start with 300 egge like the rest of you.

Hatch the first shiny after a long time retired from shiny breeding: Hawlucha. Take four days to get it. It so ever frustration which i wonder why i won't fell it before. Haven't count the eggs number yet since i can't update my 3DS to go online right now ( internet connection of my provider have some issuse)
Since i can't update my system it also mean it can't get the new pokemon patch and it also mean i can't transfer my new hatch to my OR game. O Nintendo why you are so strictky

Last edited:
Hi!
I've been trying to get a shiny ralts with a timid nature and 5 perfect IV's. Unfortunately I still haven't hatched a shiny and I'm at approximately 700 eggs. I don't have a ditto compatible with the matsuda method, since my game is American/English and I need one from another country, preferably with 6 IV's. I am willing to trade either a shiny Wailmer or a shiny Barboach for a Ditto with 5 or 6 IV's and origin in another game than the American/English.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
finished my 2nd 1000 eggs and ive got six total, so 6/2000
first 1k- charmander eevee marill
2nd 1k- cleffa bagon wingull

kind of egged out at the moment as im nearly 300 deep on squirtles and still nothing

I've hatched 1090 more eggs, but only 1 additional shiny. A Venipede at about 400 eggs. Since then, I've been hatching Bagon, (they take so long to hatch) but i haven't gotten a shiny from them yet.

Total eggs hatched on record: 3000

Total shinys hatched on record: 8

Third batch completed. No shiny.

Total eggs hatched: 900
Number of shinys: 1

I think I will take a brake from Ralts now and try my luck on Froakie instead. I have a timid Froakie with the protean ability and chain bred Toxic Spikes.

Alright! I got a Shiny Pawniard. 31/31/31/31/31/20. I wanted perfect speed, but what can you do.
Here is the batch breakdown.
Batch 1: 0/300
Batch 2: 75/300

Got lucky and hatched two shiny today: Misdreavus and Houndour. Will count the eggs later. Planning to stop at 100 shiny but now i have 103 one :heart:

About a week ago I started breeding for a shiny Abra. I banked almost all my mons, and I filled up 25 boxes with eggs. This morning I hatched my last egg, and with no luck.. I have the Shiny Charm and I use the Masuda Method. I'm not really familiar with TSV.

Only a few times have I ever managed purposely hatching a shiny using this method.
Magikarp at 93 eggs
Chinchou at 341 eggs
Kabuto at 277 eggs

Guess I'm going to continue with the Abra. Wish me luck *__*

Update
Eggs hatched: 59000 eggs
Shinies hatched: 103
Personal chance: ~1/573
Latest member: Houndour 15/31/31/31/31/31 - take only about 70 eggs or less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)