Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
the problem I see here is that people maintain (sometimes with great effort) trade threads here for a reason.

I know personally that I prefer people to contact me on my thread if they want anything I have. It allows for transparency that does protect people from getting scammed.

It's nice to put them all in an organized list but, quite frankly, I don't want people pm'ing me asking for trades...thats why i have a thread. So if you're really interested in doing this, please consider me opting out.
This is a good point. I think the best way would to be have a "preferred contact method" next to the username, which could be a link to that user's thread if they have one, or their profile if they don't operate out of a thread. Of course, this isn't for everyone, but it does allow those who want it a great way to showcase their wares in a highly visible location. :)

the problem I see here is that people maintain (sometimes with great effort) trade threads here for a reason.

I know personally that I prefer people to contact me on my thread if they want anything I have. It allows for transparency that does protect people from getting scammed.

It's nice to put them all in an organized list but, quite frankly, I don't want people pm'ing me asking for trades...thats why i have a thread. So if you're really interested in doing this, please consider me opting out.
I don't see the difference actually: people can look at your thread and PM you (and it has happened to me as well, although it is noted not to). We can specify to ask owners in their trade thread (and accept requests only when people do have a trade thread). Then if you get a PM, you can feel free not to respond.

In my vision, this list only aims at redirecting to trade threads of interest.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a naive syncro mon? I'm gonna SR for cobalion and see if he can work for me as a lead in the battle maison!
i can get one for you tonite if nobody has helped. best thing i did was throw an abra in the daycare with a sweet ditto and no everstone, now i have every sync imaginable

Pokeball for cobalion??

Edit:
i can get one for you tonite if nobody has helped. best thing i did was throw an abra in the daycare with a sweet ditto amd no everstone, now i have every sync imaginable
Reisuke kindly helped me out already..i should sort my own set of syncro mons out really!

Okay, I don't know if this is the place to post this (can't think of anywhere else), but here we go. So, in earlier generations injecting wondercards for rng abuse has been allowed on Smogon. But what about injecting wondercards in gen 6 through Powersaves for SR'ing purposes? Is that allowed here on Wifi?

So, I didn't completely get that. Did you want me to SR my Charizard code and give it to you or not? Also, if you gave a perfect one already, why do you need another one?
I had someone reset one for me but it was mild I got my hands on another code and was hoping someone was interested in resetting another one for me so I can get a different nature.

Is there any chance you have a other eviolite pokemon on your team? If so that's (probably) the problem
Unfortunately, that is not the problem.. Shes the only one with Eviolite, and the message i get says that I have a pokemon that cant participate. Shes 100% legal, hatched at the battle resort, all natural ORAS pokemon... Just has fake out, rapid spin, scald and protect along with rain dish.

Unfortunately, that is not the problem.. Shes the only one with Eviolite, and the message i get says that I have a pokemon that cant participate. Shes 100% legal, hatched at the battle resort, all natural ORAS pokemon... Just has fake out, rapid spin, scald and protect along with rain dish.
Does it have a nickname? Might be some word filter issue or something.

Could there be something wrong with some of your other pokemon possibly? When it says you have a pokemon that can't participate it usually is right in that something is wrong. Also, as Nelson said, there might be something wrong with the nickname of one of your pokemon.

Is there a Pokemon on your team that's banned from rating battles? Certain legendaries (all version mascots iirc) and all mythical Pokemon aren't allowed on the rated Battle Spot.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
-Do all of your Pokemon have different items?

-You're not using any two Pokemon of the same species (ex. two Wartortles)?

-You're not using any mascot/mythical legendary Pokemon, or any other Pokemon that are banned from official Nintendo formats?

-All of your Pokemon were obtained in Gen VI, with the pentagon on their summary screen (if you're playing ORAS)?

If you've answered yes to all these questions, then odds are a Pokemon in your party is hacked, and is being blocked by the hack-checks of Battle Spot. It may not necessarily be the Wartortle, but something else on your team. I'd suggest taking each Pokemon on your team in one at a time with 5 other Pokemon that you know will be allowed online, to weed out the culprit.

Would it be possible to breed precipices blades onto a garchomp by
1. smeargle sketch for original move
2. Breeding with an ekans to get precipes blades onto the dragon egg group
3. Breeding smeargle with grachomp to get garchomp to learn precipes blades and therefore a better stab ground type move
Just thinking about this in theory

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Would it be possible to breed precipices blades onto a garchomp by
1. smeargle sketch for original move
2. Breeding with an ekans to get precipes blades onto the dragon egg group
3. Breeding smeargle with grachomp to get garchomp to learn precipes blades and therefore a better stab ground type move
Just thinking about this in theory
No because Precipice Blades isn't an Egg Move for Garchomp (or Gible rather). So even if one of the parents know it, it will not be inherited by the offspring.

[I should add that it's also not an Egg Move for any Pokémon, and so you'd never be able to get it onto a breedable Pokémon other than Smeargle (and even then, not without re-sketching it on each offspring). So you wouldn't be able to get it onto Ekans either.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)