General Introduce yourself!

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Sorry I'm late, guys. :[
Hi,

I was Dykes for about 9 months but now I've changed to Jimmy L(something here)

I like OU, UU, Other Metas, romantic walks on the beach and dinner parties.
Hi Jimmy L!
I like OU and Other Metas, too! I hang out in the OM room whenever I'm on Showdown, and I mostly battle in OU and OMs when I do battle. Have a great time here at the forums!
Hey

Been stalking smogon for a while, decided it was time to join. Although being a member is new to me, the competitive battle scene isn't. You'll be hearing more from me soon enough.

Thank you kanye, thank you based god

Dgc
Hello dgc!
Nice to meet you! Check out the Questions threads if you have any questions about the site or anything like that. You can also take a look at the Help form. Have fun and I'll see you around!
Hello, my name is MegaMasher! I just signed up today mostly because of this recent suspect test of Aegislash, this thread is very interesting!

So I am thinking of making a discussion video on Smogon. It will mainly be about whether it was a good idea to test Aegislash instead of Giratina-O. I will cover my thoughts/opinions on it, what both check/counter, how both affect the OU meta. The reason why I put in Giratina-O is because of the fact it is a solid answer to Landous-I which shits all over OU as opposed to Aegislash, which gives Landorus-I another mon to demolish. Bringing Aegislash down to OU negatively blanket checks the wrong sort of Pokemon, the ones that aren't as over-powered, whereas Giratina-O blanket checks/counters a good set of OU pokemon like Keldeo and Landorus-I, 2 very over-powered Pokemon!

Please lend me some advice on how to go about making this video for promoting POSITIVE discussions/debates on this subject, please and thank you for your time!
Hey MegaMasher!
Welcome to the site! The Giratina-Origin thing was an April Fools joke, by the way. That thing is meant for Ubers and will most likely stay in it for a while. :/ I personally don't support bringing Aegislash back to OU, but that's just my opinion. You can ask around some of Smogon's very own media contributors for advice when making videos. Have a good time!

hey smogon i'am ultimatefist;my favorites metagames are ou and uu.i started to play pokemon in 5 gen, my favorite pokemon game is platinum. I just signed up today because I want to become better at competitive play.i live in italy.

Last edited:
hey smogon i'am ultimatefist;my favorites metagames are ou and uu.i started to play pokemon in 5 gen, my favorite pokemon game is platinum. I just signed up today because I want to become better at competitive play.i live in italy.
Sup ultimateFist! My favorite metagames are NU/RU/UU, but I recently got a bit more into OU. Who knows we could battle some time. Do you play on Showdown! or on Wi-Fi? (or both?)
Anyhow, if you have any questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or feel free to PM me about them. Also, if you feel like battling sometime, I'm down!

PS: Since you're from Italy, what does 'porco dio' mean?

Enjoy your time here bud :)

Hello everyone!
I am a modest Pokemon player that played red/blue,and ruby/sapphire/emerald.
I am also a rookie otaku, I have seen Dragon Ball Z, Death note, Pokemon Season 1 and I am starting Full Metal Alchemist.
My favorite Pokemon is Zapdos (obviously), because of his sheer aweomeness and good typing.
I am planning on making CAP art.

EDIT: I am also doing everything on a tablet.

QueBien

Hello everyone!
I am a modest Pokemon player that played red/blue,and ruby/sapphire/emerald.
I am also a rookie otaku, I have seen Dragon Ball Z, Death note, Pokemon Season 1 and I am starting Full Metal Alchemist.
My favorite Pokemon is Zapdos (obviously), because of his sheer aweomeness and good typing.
I am planning on making CAP art.

EDIT: I am also doing everything on a tablet.
Hey ZapdosSlayer!
Welcome to Smogon! I haven't watched any animes aside from Pokemon. :( My favorite Pokemon are Bisharp, Lucario, and Scizor, but the ones after that change frequently. CAP is a cool project to get involved in; good luck with that! :) If you need help with anything, visit the Questions threads or our Help form. Have a great time here!

Hello, decided just to pop in here!

I was previously known as ZandgaiaX, but decided to start with a new account to signify my re-ignited interest in comp. pokémon.

Right now I really enjoy NU :)

Hello, decided just to pop in here!

I was previously known as ZandgaiaX, but decided to start with a new account to signify my re-ignited interest in comp. pokémon.

Right now I really enjoy NU :)
Yo Checklad, welcome. Have you seen the latest tier shifts around NU/RU/UU? I think they're really interesting. They create entire new metagames.
No need to show you around I guess, since you've already done that yourself. Make sure to have a fun time :)

Yo Checklad, welcome. Have you seen the latest tier shifts around NU/RU/UU? I think they're really interesting. They create entire new metagames.
No need to show you around I guess, since you've already done that yourself. Make sure to have a fun time :)
I'm not particularly up to date with all the clauses and megas at the moment, I was really active during DPP and relatively active in the beginning of BW, but it seems NU just got some really good offensive pokemon from RU! This Fletchinder appears to have an ability that allows his flying moves to have priority, no wonder he was in RU: scared of Magneton though, it is not going to be pretty these coming days I think.

I'm not particularly up to date with all the clauses and megas at the moment, I was really active during DPP and relatively active in the beginning of BW, but it seems NU just got some really good offensive pokemon from RU! This Fletchinder appears to have an ability that allows his flying moves to have priority, no wonder he was in RU: scared of Magneton though, it is not going to be pretty these coming days I think.
Agreed on Magneton, he hits like a cannon. Do you often play on Wi-Fi or PS!? Or both?

QueBien

I'm ~Jordan`.
Hello ~Jordan`!
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums! Find some areas of Smogon you'd like to get involved in, and jump right in (provided you're informed enough about the topics). Have a great time here!

Hello, I'm Garbage Princess and I've been playing showdown for a few weeks and figured I might as well create an account on the forums. .-.
I spend a decent amount of my free time iv/egg move breeding for friends so that's probably something?

QueBien

Hello, I'm Garbage Princess and I've been playing showdown for a few weeks and figured I might as well create an account on the forums. .-.
I spend a decent amount of my free time iv/egg move breeding for friends so that's probably something?
Hi Garbage Princess!
Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Wi-Fi forum as I think that would be a great place for you to get involved in. Take a look at the different Questions threads if you need any help. Have a great time!

Hey guys! My name is YellowEnder. My favorite ladders are Ubers, RU, NU, PU, and LC. See you around there.
(P.S.: If you like grass types, we can talk.)

Hey guys! My name is YellowEnder. My favorite ladders are Ubers, RU, NU, PU, and LC. See you around there.
Sup YellowEnder! Sweet choice of tiers, I also really like PU, RU and NU. I've tried to get into LC, but I play on Wi-Fi a lot, and I can't seem to understand how LC tier mons get bred. Perhaps you can help me? (Or do you only play on PS!?)

If you have any questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or feel free to PM me about them. Also, if you feel like battling sometime, I'm down. Enjoy your time on the forums :]

Hello guys! I'm new to Smogon's forums, my name appears to be obvious, so I have no need to state it I don't think. ;)

Looking forward to taking place in the Wi-Fi section, as I have quite a few Pokemon I'm looking for and have a lot to offer (I'm a breeder, and I spend a lot of time breeding 6 IVs for fun). Although I'm not much into competitive battling... I'm a sore loser lol! (I do not take well to losing...), and will look at the rules as best I can, and appreciate the online police and looking forward to having friendly connections on here and awesome trades! :)

QueBien

Hello guys! I'm new to Smogon's forums, my name appears to be obvious, so I have no need to state it I don't think. ;)

Looking forward to taking place in the Wi-Fi section, as I have quite a few Pokemon I'm looking for and have a lot to offer (I'm a breeder, and I spend a lot of time breeding 6 IVs for fun). Although I'm not much into competitive battling... I'm a sore loser lol! (I do not take well to losing...), and will look at the rules as best I can, and appreciate the online police and looking forward to having friendly connections on here and awesome trades! :)
Hey MysticLightStar!
Welcome to the forums! I'm not much of a breeder myself; maybe here or there I'll breed for a specific move or for a certain Pokemon, but most of the time I just go with what I've captured. I'm...decent at competitive battling; I have a lot to improve, but for now, I'm "eh". I find myself enjoying the OU, BH, and 1v1 tiers. Have a great time here at Smogon, and good luck with your Wi-Fi escapades!

Hi,
My name's Danilo, 19 year old and i'm brazilian. I've been played Pokemon since the 4 generation. I know all about nature,IV and EV but i'm not great team builder. I'm fan of Hidden abilities.

Thanks.
Hey Danilo, welcome to Smogon. The 4th generation is where I kind of left off, and just recently with ORAS is where I really started playing again. If you're struggling with team building and want opinions of others, you should definitely check out the Rate My Team section. Make sure to read the rules first, though!!

By the way, I'm not entirely sure what you wanted to do with those attachments. If you want to insert images from the web, simply click on the landscape/photo icon above your post, and paste the link. When choosing a file from your own computer, just drag and drop in your post, or use the 'Upload a File' button below. Don't forget to choose full image/thumbnail afterwards, below your post.

Anyhow, make sure to have a lot of fun out here. Smogon is definitely a fun place, so make use of it :).

Last edited:
I do play on Pokemon Showdown, my brother's the only one with a finished game (OR), and he would have his little monsters over to murder me with stuffed Pikachu if I made any of his Pokes forget Giga Impact. Thanks!
Sup YellowEnder! Sweet choice of tiers, I also really like PU, RU and NU. I've tried to get into LC, but I play on Wi-Fi a lot, and I can't seem to understand how LC tier mons get bred. Perhaps you can help me? (Or do you only play on PS!?)

If you have any questions for now, check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread, or feel free to PM me about them. Also, if you feel like battling sometime, I'm down. Enjoy your time on the forums :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)