General Introduce yourself!

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
figured out i might want to make an intro here so,
hi i'm traceoflife, i mainly plays po and a mod there (good enough for me), but i usually stay on Game Corner on PS
it's a rly cool room, my main alt is TraceofLife RC.
Hey TraceofLife!
Welcome to the site! My favorite room is the Other Metas room; I love the community as the users there are very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, check out the SQSA threads. Have fun!

QueBien

Hello, everyone. Nice to meet you. Thanks for welcoming well. I have enjoyed with this forum. Great.
Hey addseo1119!
Nice to meet you, too! I have found myself enjoying Smogon a lot, too. If you have any questions, feel free to fill out our Help form. Otherwise, have fun exploring the site!

Hi guys, I'm Niky, from Italy. I am 17 years old.
I have been played competitively for fourth years. Now I am trying to learn more about ORAS OU. Smogon helps me a lot in this months.
Nice meeting you^^

Hi guys, I'm Niky, from Italy. I am 17 years old.
I have been played competitively for fourth years. Now I am trying to learn more about ORAS OU. Smogon helps me a lot in this months.
Nice meeting you^^
Welcome to Smogon :)
I see that you have been playing competitively for a long time, longer way longer than me at least. If you want to get better at ORAS OU, then you should try checking out the OU subforum. Trying to learn more about OU right now myself, it is a lot of stuff going on there, but it seems like a lot of fun. If you have any questions check out the SQSA threads, or feel free to pm me. Have fun :)

How's it going everybody? The names Mark, but Faction is fine :P! I've been playing Pokemon since I was a boy when they first came out with Red/Blue/Yellow. I'm currently playing Y and working on breeding. I have a perfect IVd shiny ditto so no problems there lol.

I actually am posting here to see where I can get help with the following:
I have no problem Getting 6 IV bred pokemon. I want to attempt to get shinies (currently working on a Helioptile). I am actually in need of a Helioptile from another region that is not the United states. is there a thread where I can make these requests? Or a step by step guide to making shiny breeding easier?

Thanks in advanced all. Lookin forward to hearing from everyone.

QueBien

How's it going everybody? The names Mark, but Faction is fine :P! I've been playing Pokemon since I was a boy when they first came out with Red/Blue/Yellow. I'm currently playing Y and working on breeding. I have a perfect IVd shiny ditto so no problems there lol.

I actually am posting here to see where I can get help with the following:
I have no problem Getting 6 IV bred pokemon. I want to attempt to get shinies (currently working on a Helioptile). I am actually in need of a Helioptile from another region that is not the United states. is there a thread where I can make these requests? Or a step by step guide to making shiny breeding easier?

Thanks in advanced all. Lookin forward to hearing from everyone.
Hey FactionZer0!
Welcome to the forums! I've been playing since a few years ago with Emerald. Perfect IV Ditto? And shiny? :O Nice! You could possibly find that Helioptile you're looking for in the Wi-Fi forum somewhere. Have a great time here!

QueBien

I am new to smogon.Can I learn the tutorials
Heya PotentialMaster!
Nice to meet you! Here is a guide to competitive Pokemon, there to help you get the basics down. It's slightly dated, but nothing too major has changed between then and now. As for how to use the site, it's pretty simple. There are various subforums here at Smogon forums, which you can get involved in and contribute if you'd like. You can test out your battling skills in the simulator (PS!), and you can learn about the different viable (and not so viable) Pokemon with the strategy dex. To start posting in a forum, make sure you know what you're talking about, and read the rules for that forum. Some rules are global, meaning they must be followed in every forum (you can find those here), while others are somewhat specific to the forum. Have fun, and check out the questions threads or the Help form!

QueBien

Hi I'm a player from PO. Just started and want to play tours
Hi Unlucky Desperado!
Welcome! I'm not familiar with PO, but you should definitely stop by Showdown if you haven't already! Check out the Tournaments room in PS! for some good tours. If you have any questions, take a look at our questions threads, and have a great time here at the forums!

Yo! I'm Night and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5 or 6 years old (Crystal). I was just a casual Pokemon gamer for more than a decade. It was only just 2 or 3 months ago that I tried competitive battling when I got my first Pokerus in Pokemon Black! Haha So ever since that moment, I've been visiting Smogon a lot of times and searching a lot about EVs and IVs. And I REALLY, REALLY enjoy breeding mons with my dittos with flawless IVs. So hopefully when I get the hang of the statistics in breeding, I could help make the world a better place by giving away legit, flawless IV mons.:'D
Well for the personal stuff, I'm 19, male and I like burgers (preferably chicken) with fries, LOTS of FRIES. I'm studying in university majoring in Civil engineering and Legos(kidding).

Yo! I'm Night and I've been playing Pokemon since I was 5 or 6 years old (Crystal). I was just a casual Pokemon gamer for more than a decade. It was only just 2 or 3 months ago that I tried competitive battling when I got my first Pokerus in Pokemon Black! Haha So ever since that moment, I've been visiting Smogon a lot of times and searching a lot about EVs and IVs. And I REALLY, REALLY enjoy breeding mons with my dittos with flawless IVs. So hopefully when I get the hang of the statistics in breeding, I could help make the world a better place by giving away legit, flawless IV mons.:'D
Well for the personal stuff, I'm 19, male and I like burgers (preferably chicken) with fries, LOTS of FRIES. I'm studying in university majoring in Civil engineering and Legos(kidding).
Hello and welcome to Smogon :)
I see that you have been playing the pokemon games for a long time, at least for way longer than me (I started on HG SS). Cool that you enjoy breeding, you should try and get familiar with the Wifi subforum. I am over there a lot myself, really awesome place. Also, hey, I like fries too. And burgers. Anyways, if you are wondering about something check out all the SQSA threads, or feel free to pm me. Have fun :)

Hello and welcome to Smogon :)
I see that you have been playing the pokemon games for a long time, at least for way longer than me (I started on HG SS). Cool that you enjoy breeding, you should try and get familiar with the Wifi subforum. I am over there a lot myself, really awesome place. Also, hey, I like fries too. And burgers. Anyways, if you are wondering about something check out all the SQSA threads, or feel free to pm me. Have fun :)
Oooh Nice! Thanks man!:)

Hey guys! I'm not only new to Smogon, I'm also new to competitive play! Usually, I'll make a team of Pokemon I like, without caring about stats or nature and so on. However, recently I've got into competitive, so I took it as the perfect opportunity to join Smogon! I have learned a lot about competitive play, but could still use help from some experts. I hope you guys enjoy me being here! Oh, Bonsly is also my favorite Pokemon.

Hello I'm a new member and wanted to know how to change my profile image
Hello, and welcome! If you want to change your profile away from that icky Garvantula, just simply click your profile to the left of your post. Click Profile Page in the blue text, and click your profile again. From there you can upload whatever you like, as long as it fits the image size.

Last edited by a moderator:

QueBien

I just joined, mostly to attempt to be part o actual competitive battling... But I'll probably suck. I hope not.
Hey there LittleLopunny!
Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! What tiers do you like? Have you already seen the different forums for each tier? You can join in on the discussions there, or just watch them happen. Either way, you'll learn a lot. Have a great time here!

Hey there LittleLopunny!
Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! What tiers do you like? Have you already seen the different forums for each tier? You can join in on the discussions there, or just watch them happen. Either way, you'll learn a lot. Have a great time here!
I use OU a lot.

Hi FocusSashedToxicCroak!
Welcome to Smogon! Maybe once you take a look around you'll be convinced to stay longer? :) Have fun here!
I do think I would have fun as I saw many forums before joining if it weren't I'm a little tired of forums for now. I told the wikia that I participate on that I'm just tired and on break. I'll spare you the whininess that I typed for the wiki explaining my stress. I don't think anybody would care for a lowly staff member and a somewhat annoying one at that.

Thanks, though.

Hi everyone, I'm Luke. I joined this forum to solve many doubts I've got about this fantastic game's competitive side and I hope I'll be able to.
Thank you everyone and excuse me if this isn't the right place or way to introduce myself, but I hope it is (?)

Luke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)