General Introduce yourself!

Hello, Im Aleister. 17 years old..

i started playing pokemon from gen 1 to gen 5(gba-nds emulators)..this month i bought a n3ds xl my first console for nintendo. and probably no experience on link battle or trades.. so im gonna need a lot of help and ""FRIENDS" for my game pkmn X.

Hi everyone, I'm Luke. I joined this forum to solve many doubts I've got about this fantastic game's competitive side and I hope I'll be able to.
Thank you everyone and excuse me if this isn't the right place or way to introduce myself, but I hope it is (?)

Luke
do you have froakie with protean?

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, kiyops here!

So I found it to be polite to at least say hello since I'm not quite sure by now in how far I will participate in these forums.
I grew up with Pokémon and have played through at least every generation once. I developed a special attraction for strategy and of course Pokémon is not an exception.
I signed up because what I have seen about this site so far seems to be very competent and everyone seems nice.
So I gave it a try and here I am.

kiyops

Hey guys, kiyops here!

So I found it to be polite to at least say hello since I'm not quite sure by now in how far I will participate in these forums.
I grew up with Pokémon and have played through at least every generation once. I developed a special attraction for strategy and of course Pokémon is not an exception.
I signed up because what I have seen about this site so far seems to be very competent and everyone seems nice.
So I gave it a try and here I am.

kiyops
Hey kiyops. I see you're really into strategy.. So I guess you are also into the competitive aspect of battling? The Smogon forums are definitely the right place to talk about Pokémon, especially strategy wise. No matter how active you'll eventually be on these forums, there will always be a place for you to fit in. Have a specific question right now? Make sure you check out the Have a Question? Ask it here! thread. Or just PM me about them.

Have fun out here :]

Er, hello. I'm Tavros'sTauros, and I have been playing Pokemon Showdown for quite some time now (over a year). However, this is my first contribution to forums. It's all a bit confusing to me, but I suppose I'll get the hang of it some day.
Thanks for the help (to whoever helps) and please feel free to give me suggestions or ask me questions.

<3

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Er, hello. I'm Tavros'sTauros, and I have been playing Pokemon Showdown for quite some time now (over a year). However, this is my first contribution to forums. It's all a bit confusing to me, but I suppose I'll get the hang of it some day.
Thanks for the help (to whoever helps) and please feel free to give me suggestions or ask me questions.

<3
Hello Tavros'sTauros!
I've been playing Showdown for about a year now, too! I got involved with Smogon a few months back, even though my account is a year old. Confusing? Check out the Simple Questions Simple Answers or Have a Question? Ask it Here! thread. Have a great time here!

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

<3
Yo welcome to Smogon. The best places to start getting on your feet competitively and getting involved with the community would be the RMT and Battling 101 forums. However, if you're already confident in your knowledge as well as your English you can give C&C a look, every contributor is appreciated.

Hi everyone. I'm PokéFan07. Nice to meet you all
Hello, nice to meet you too PokéFan07
I see that you have been here for a couple of days, how do you like it here? I hope you like it here, the forums are really awesome with many cool people. If you need help with anything, check out the different SQSA threads around the site, or feel free to pm me with any questions you have. Have fun :)

Hello, nice to meet you too PokéFan07
I see that you have been here for a couple of days, how do you like it here? I hope you like it here, the forums are really awesome with many cool people. If you need help with anything, check out the different SQSA threads around the site, or feel free to pm me with any questions you have. Have fun :)
So far everything's okay. The forums I've been to went from very active to semi-inactive so I decided to move on and came here

Hello all, I'm Watericekiller aka Nick if you'd prefer to call me by my first name. I'm 16 and have been playing Pokemon since I was a child. I've gotten into competitive Pokemon around 2013ish and took a break around the start of ORAS for some personal reasons. I plan on rejoining the community and getting to know new players and old ones that I once knew

Hey! I'm Frederic and signed into Smogon today, because I play Pokemon since I was 6 years old (including several breaks) and started with gameboy color and the Yellow Version! I am German/Bulgarian, living in Germany and started studying physics a couple of months ago. I do have an account for a german language pokemon forum but it kinda bored me so I found new cool stuff in here and really had to sign in. Hop we'll have a good time together.
Greetings to you from the baltic see. :)

Hello! I'm Lucario23 and I just joined Smogon and I have played Pokemon since I was 8 years old. I started with Yellow, and I have played every game since Diamond and Pearl.

Hello! I'm Lucario23 and I just joined Smogon and I have played Pokemon since I was 8 years old. I started with Yellow, and I have played every game since Diamond and Pearl.
Hello and welcome to Smogon Lucario23 :)
Always nice to see more people come to Smogon. What do you want to do here on Smogon? Breed and trade with people on Wifi, getting familiar with some of the tiers, or something else? No matter what you do here I hope you will have a great time, and if you have any questions check out the various SQSA threads, or feel free to pm me. Have fun :)

Hello and welcome to Smogon Lucario23 :)
Always nice to see more people come to Smogon. What do you want to do here on Smogon? Breed and trade with people on Wifi, getting familiar with some of the tiers, or something else? No matter what you do here I hope you will have a great time, and if you have any questions check out the various SQSA threads, or feel free to pm me. Have fun :)
I would like to improve my teambuilding skills because they are pretty bad right now

Hello, fine people of Smogon! I'm Karudae, and I've been lurking around here for almost a year. I don't actually own a DS, Game Boy or gaming system other than PC, but I know a fair amount about competitive Pokemon. Looking forward to getting more involved with this friendly (hopefully) community. I especially like projects like CAP that mix creativity with competitive battling.

I would like to improve my teambuilding skills because they are pretty bad right now
Awesome, I personally am really bad at teambuilding myself. We got something in common, yay.

Hello, fine people of Smogon! I'm Karudae, and I've been lurking around here for almost a year. I don't actually own a DS, Game Boy or gaming system other than PC, but I know a fair amount about competitive Pokemon. Looking forward to getting more involved with this friendly (hopefully) community. I especially like projects like CAP that mix creativity with competitive battling.
Hello and welcome to Smogon Karudae
Cool to see that you know a lot about competitive, what is your favorite tier? Mine is maybe OU, although I prefer VGC. And I can tell you, that yes, this community is very friendly and really awesome. CAP sounds really interesting, although I am not planning to get involved there anytime soon. Hope you find CAP to be awesome. If you have any questions check out the SQSA threads that are around, or feel free to pm me. Have fun :)

QueBien

Hey! I'm Frederic and signed into Smogon today, because I play Pokemon since I was 6 years old (including several breaks) and started with gameboy color and the Yellow Version! I am German/Bulgarian, living in Germany and started studying physics a couple of months ago. I do have an account for a german language pokemon forum but it kinda bored me so I found new cool stuff in here and really had to sign in. Hop we'll have a good time together.
Greetings to you from the baltic see. :)
Hi Cirederf49!
Welcome to Smogon! I've been playing since I was, what, 11? I started with Emerald, and it remains my favorite game to date. My username comes from an inside joke my friends and I had going in Spanish class. :p Have a great time exploring the forums!

Hello, newcomer here named izaak. I was wondering if anyone had team ideas based on gengar and umbreon for competitive battling. All help would be greatly appreciated

QueBien

Hello, newcomer here named izaak. I was wondering if anyone had team ideas based on gengar and umbreon for competitive battling. All help would be greatly appreciated
Hello Trippy_Trap!
You can check out the RMT Archive for some good teams for starters. I'm sure there are a few teams with Gengar and Umbreon, but take a look and find some you like. Have a good time here!

What's up guys. I learned about smogon and competitive battling about 2 years ago from a shofu video and peaked my interest. So i decided to make an account and learn what this is all about. My pokemon history goes back to when I played pokemon pearl when I was about 15 or 17 andit blew my mind.I picked up XY when it came out and have yet to finish it because I felt like I was missing something. Turns out that I have missed A LOT and I had no idea how deep pokemon can get. It's kinda mind blowing to find out all of this info yesterday. Hopefully competitive battling will rekindle the flame to play pokemon again.
Hey everyone,
I Joined smogon because I can't be bothered to breed for IVs and wanted to do some competitive battling.
If you have tips please tell me them!

Paraplegic

relax...
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hello. How are you all doing? My name is Steven and I would like to introduce myself! I have been on PS for a long time and I have known about smogon forever, but just decided to join...
I'm here to try to contribute as much as I can, and to meet other people who play pokemon so I can hopefully make some friends in this community. My favorite tier is OU, and also I've been wanting to get into UU or RU if anyone is interested in helping me out in that aspect lol. If you want to know anything about me, just ask or send me a pm :)

P.s. btw my favorite pokes are altaria and luxray :D

QueBien

Hello. How are you all doing? My name is Steven and I would like to introduce myself! I have been on PS for a long time and I have known about smogon forever, but just decided to join...
I'm here to try to contribute as much as I can, and to meet other people who play pokemon so I can hopefully make some friends in this community. My favorite tier is OU, and also I've been wanting to get into UU or RU if anyone is interested in helping me out in that aspect lol. If you want to know anything about me, just ask or send me a pm :)

P.s. btw my favorite pokes are altaria and luxray :D
Hey Paraplegic!
Welcome! I was a regular to Showdown for about six months before I started getting involved with the Smogon community. Talk to some of the moderators of the forums you'd like to get involved in to get some pointers. My favorite Pokemon are Bisharp, Lucario, and Latias. Have a great time here!

Hello I'm Joshua Blackmar and I'm a pokehacker. I like to make my own Pokemon games with my free time. Here is the legendary from my Pokemon game in development. And yes I can animate.
Looping Gray Kyurem.gif

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)