Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as far as soft resetting goes, can anything be done about Pokémon running out of moves? I just had a pretty awesome verizion faint. I thoughts and struggle was a normal move, it wouldn't affect my ghost Pokémon. And my reduced to having to use a master ball once the Pokémon runs out of PP?
Struggle hits ghosts.

The only way to keep your opponent from running out of PP is with the help of Leppa Berries.
You can Trick/Switcheroo/Bestow the berry and use Recycle to get another one. Repeat this and your opponent will always have PP to use.

like uhmm... I could provide a bunch of stuff for that, but like is there nothing you'd want in particular?
I might be getting sorted for this now but I may do this more going forward. Will bear you in mind because I didnt have anything specific in mind.

Can someone clone these for me. Reward is a full-redis copy

Ditto | careful | limber | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ditto | bold | limber | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ditto | impish | limber | 31/31/31/31/31/31
Ditto | jolly | limber | 31/31/31/31/31/31

The move Entrainment allows you to test what ability the opposing Pokémon have in a horde battle (simply use the move and an alert will pop up stating what the targeted Pokémon's ability changed from and what to).

This does get a little repetitive having to use it against all 5 Scraggys in a horde, but it works [you can narrow down the number by only using it against the females so that you can breed the Scraggy in a matching Poké Ball as well, and only when you've been alerted that your Pokémon's Attack was lowered by Intimidate at the start of the encounter].
I use Simple Beam myself. It works the same way. =)

as far as soft resetting goes, can anything be done about Pokémon running out of moves? I just had a pretty awesome verizion faint. I thoughts and struggle was a normal move, it wouldn't affect my ghost Pokémon. And my reduced to having to use a master ball once the Pokémon runs out of PP?
How do you know it was awesome if it fainted?

Are you using soak/spore? Granted, it can still be a long process, but with capture power 3 I've never had a single struggle death. It should be spending most of its turns sleeping.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
How do you know it was awesome if it fainted?

Are you using soak/spore? Granted, it can still be a long process, but with capture power 3 I've never had a single struggle death. It should be spending most of its turns sleeping.
it was my first struggle death ever and i was surprised/sad. im twaving it. i knew it was awesome because it passed the speed test, ate the false swipes better than any ive seen so far, and dealt massive damage. ive tossed enough near flawlesses today to know it was at least a potential keep

it was my first struggle death ever and i was surprised/sad. im twaving it. i knew it was awesome because it passed the speed test, ate the false swipes better than any ive seen so far, and dealt massive damage. ive tossed enough near flawlesses today to know it was at least a potential keep
Inb4 0 sp def..

Anyway..I'm just joking lol

but try soak spore. the musketeers do have (relatively) low pp, and you want it to use as few of those moves as possible.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Inb4 0 sp def..

Anyway..I'm just joking lol

but try soak spore. the musketeers do have (relatively) low pp, and you want it to use as few of those moves as possible.
hahah i know! i was thinking the same as i also tossed a 31/31/1/31/31/31 today. nothing worse than a penta with one stat in the wrong place
-__-
thx for the advice !

EDIT

This is a keep, right?

Timid
31/x/27/31/29/31

Last edited:
Have yet again a couple more UK Darkrai Codes.They expire today I'm pretty sure and wondering if anyone else would be interested in them.

You need a PAL/EU system to redeem them.

Have yet again a couple more UK Darkrai Codes.They expire today I'm pretty sure and wondering if anyone else would be interested in them.

You need a PAL/EU system to redeem them.
I'm interested, yes. Anything particular you want in return? I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it.

Is it ok to ask for cloning here? If not, I'd appreciate if someone could point me to the appropriate thread.

I need a reputable cloner to clone an Yveltal for me.

Last edited:
hahah i know! i was thinking the same as i also tossed a 31/31/1/31/31/31 today. nothing worse than a penta with one stat in the wrong place
-__-
thx for the advice !

EDIT

This is a keep, right?

Timid
31/x/27/31/29/31
You should keep it but if you got a consensus telling you to toss then I'd understand.

Shit, I accidentally released my Altaria while it was holding its Mega Stone, so it's now gone. Does anyone here have a spare one I could have. Also, let me know what you would want in return. I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it.

Shit, I accidentally released my Altaria while it was holding its Mega Stone, so it's now gone. Does anyone here have a spare one I could have. Also, let me know what you would want in return. I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it.
Are you sure it's not in your bag? Or did you start over after banking?

I'm interested, yes. Anything particular you want in return? I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it.
Mind PMing me a list of spitbacks you have in matching/non-standard balls so we don't clog up the thread here?

Ok so desperate ish request. The darkria code expires tomorrow and I live in North America and I am getting a code later on today from another user here on smogon. I would be grateful if someone can come forward willing to soft reset the darkria for me in the future. You don't have to soft reset the darkria right away. The only thing I need is for someone to redeem the code for me today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)