Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone here have an extra Mew or a shiny 5 IV Regirock in a Gen VI game they would be willing to trade?
Tell me what you would like in return and I will do my best to obtain it

Last edited:
Stupid question: if my Metagross Bullet Punches into a King's Shield, will Clear Body stop the Atk drop? It is, after all, your opponent lowering its stat.

I'm going to try soft reset a good shiny Latias. What would be a realistic goal to aim for? 5IV flawless obviously isn't...

Let's hope that Synchronize will work this time. The first four I encountered a while back all had ridiculously bad natures.

I'm going to try soft reset a good shiny Latias. What would be a realistic goal to aim for? 5IV flawless obviously isn't...

Let's hope that Synchronize will work this time. The first four I encountered a while back all had ridiculously bad natures.
Why is 5 IV not realistic? I've heard of it being done

Because I would like to catch it before Gen VIII is announced.
I've heard of many people getting it done with Rayquaza and others, it only took them probably a couple of weeks at the most, unless that amount of time isn't worth it

Otherwise I'd just go for the default 3 IV in the slots that are most important and above 27 in the other two I would like

I've heard of many people getting it done with Rayquaza and others, it only took them probably a couple of weeks at the most, unless that amount of time isn't worth it

Otherwise I'd just go for the default 3 IV in the slots that are most important and above 27 in the other two I would like
You realize you can't get any shiny Rayquaza in Gen VI, right? With regards to the OP, I'd say 31 in SpA and Spe, 25+ other stats.

Edit: Ninja'd.

It takes some people two weeks to get a 5IV non-shiny, and since you mention Rayquaza, I'm going to say whoever told you that was lying and/or hacking.

How easy is the X/Y cloning glitch (the one where you power off during a trade) to pull off? Does it also work in OR/AS?
I used to clone a lot with this glitch before the QR code exploit was found and the best tipp I can give you is to delete the game patches before trying this, because the 1.3 XY Patch made it a lot harder in my experience.
Before the patch it was actually pretty easy and I usually was able to clone in the first ~5 attempts...

I haven't tried to do this with my OR yet, no idea if it works.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a cloner who can clone a couple of pokemon ASAP:
Thundurus
Modest
31/xx/30/31/30/31

Landorus-t
Adamant
28/31/31/xx/31/31

Cloner can keep a non-redis copy. I need 1+the original of both

Would it be unreasonable to attempt to play through a Japanese copy of Emerald with the hopes of some 3rd Gen RNGs? How difficult would it be with limited Japanese knowledge (currently taking the first level of Japanese my college has to offer)?

Would it be unreasonable to attempt to play through a Japanese copy of Emerald with the hopes of some 3rd Gen RNGs? How difficult would it be with limited Japanese knowledge (currently taking the first level of Japanese my college has to offer)?
If you're familiar with Emerald or use walkthroughs you don't need to understand anything that's being said, even without those it shouldn't be too dificult to stumble around enough to finish the game just look at all the people here that can play the games without being able to read the rules.

If you're familiar with Emerald or use walkthroughs you don't need to understand anything that's being said, even without those it shouldn't be too dificult to stumble around enough to finish the game just look at all the people here that can play the games without being able to read the rules.
Your point is quite valid. On the same matter, how difficult would it be to transfer the Pokemon from the Japanese emulator to an English GBA cartridge (I have FR, LG, and Emerald)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)