Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 46 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- goldeen (dream ball/net ball & with Lightning Rod)
- meowth (friend ball)
- vulpix (love ball)
- vulpix (premiere ball & with drought)
- smeargle (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

EDIT:
P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my on this thread to notify me. Thank you.
I have the smeargle I can give it to you today.

Looking for the following for my VGC team next weekend. Even if you can't get exactly what I want, anything that could help with breeding would be well appreciated. 5IV Pokemon are available in my thread if you breed 5IV, otherwise I'm certain we can come to an agreement on something else you need.

Quiet Eevee / Sylveon
31/x/31/31/31/0

Brave Aegislash
31/31/31/x/31/0

Egg moves: Wide Guard, Shadow Sneak
Managed to get this guy on my first try with a 5IV Aegislash and a 0IV Probopass. What luck!

Last edited:
If you still need this I can catch you one from safari, just tell me what ball you want it in.
I can help you both in a few days maybe.

Looking for the Rayquaza code that is obtainable in Japan that can be reset in North American. Have a lot to trade including several charizard codes and anything from my thread. I also am looking for any cool event codes.
Someone kindly helped me already. Appreciate you both though.

By the way I'm still desperately searching for a timid flawless (31/x/31/31/31/31) Manaphy. I'm willing to breed almost anything minus Hidden Power pokes. Let me know if you can help me out.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for female spitbacks:
- zubat (dusk ball & with Infiltrator)
- slugma (heavy ball)
- goldeen (dream ball/net ball & with Lightning Rod)
- meowth (friend ball)
- vulpix (love ball)
- vulpix (premiere ball & with drought)
- smeargle (friend ball)

Offering:
Anything from my thread.

EDIT:
P.S. - If you're trying to send me a pm and you're to do it, please either post on my thread or reply to my on this thread to notify me. Thank you.
I've got premier ball, drought Vulpix

Looking for a Ability Capsule real quick. Hopefully someone can hand me one for free. If not, I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of 5IV spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it. Mostly not in special balls, though.

Looking for a Ability Capsule real quick. Hopefully someone can hand me one for free. If not, I've basically got any Pokémon to offer except for event Pokémon, along with a lot of essential items. I also have a LOT of 5IV spitback mons, too many to name them all. If you're looking for one, I probably have it. Mostly not in special balls, though.
still need it ? I can trade in 1-2 hours . Free of charge ofc :D

looking for a female pickpocket sneasel in a heal ball with icicle crash ( i have the other 3 i need) .

Jolly is preferred and 4 iv is preferred but it doesn't matter .

hello smogon! i got an adamant shiny ray - 31/29/31/31/11/31.... what now? T_T haha

EDIT: this is the event ray... so i think most people will say toss XD

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anyone have any more information (or better yet, a video) of the 4th gen cloning via trade glitch? I'd like to clone some Pokémon before I use Poké Transfer, and discontinued WFC support means no more GTS cloning glitch (I'm not a fan of the alternate DNS methods).
I'm pretty sure something is not worth using when the description says, "this glitch is very difficult to perform and quite commonly corrupts save data". You can't use DNS methods anymore and the Gen IV glitch works exactly the same way as the Gen VI trading glitch, just with more risk and instead of appearing on the (3)DS that is not turned off, it appears on the one that was + a copy on the (3)DS that wasn't turned off manually. It's up to you to find out the time that works for you:

Edit: Wrong link -.-

hello smogon! i got an adamant shiny ray - 31/29/31/31/11/31.... what now? T_T haha
I'd toss it.

Last edited:
So I got a 31/31/29/26/26/31 naive event rayquaza (the nature was a pain ;_;), should I keep it or toss it? overall the stats aren't that bad I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)