Tournament OMPL Week One

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
let me just say that for the most part you only did work when I forced you to, and trying to hold together OMPL last year was an absolute nightmare because nobody told me what was going on

BOW WOW MOTHERFUCKERS LET'S GO SNUBBULLS
Didn't you said that you would be the main host due to me being manager? Either way I had IRL stuff going on at the time, and often times you straight up didn't post the thread. And said people didn't give you lineups, when they said they did.

Either way I'm just clearing this up, I have no reason to fire shots at Ablast specifically.

Hey man, I just want to say I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just calling out my team here for the lack of support.
Now we have learned how good Cacturne is. Praise Lord Cacturne

Seriously though, Cacturne/Steelix are totally eclipsed in BH, and Moody Hoopa is too luck based for an official tour. You didn't need to run such a risky team, which is why we asked you to change it.

Landorus-I ban from Tier Shift and STABmons will only come into effect from next week.

You can play on SmogTours which I think isn't updated, or another server that isn't updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)