Tournament OMPL Week One

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
Ugh this isn't a trash talk thread.

BUT

The King Kois (3) vs. The Luxurious Lopunnies (2)

Balanced Hackmons: E4 Flint vs. Mamp
Almost Any Ability: Transcendent God Champion vs. Imanalt
STABmons: Kl4ng vs. Pagoose
Tier Shift: insanelegend vs. Peef Rimgar
Monotype: DarkeKnight vs. Gyarad0s
When TGC comes out of his slumber he will remind you all where his name came from. Pagoose is a fellow council member, but let's not forget how much money I spent on Kl4ng. If Mamp hadn't already cheated his way to the win in BH, I'd be bolding Flint right now. Unfortunately the gay agenda surprise attacked him. No wonder we get such a bad rap.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
>this isn't personal
>says he's shit

If unfixable believes he can win, maybe unfixable has seen something you haven't--for all we know Imanalt may have been stealth laddering/practicing on an alt and is actually amazing at AAA. Idk how likely it is, but you don't need to bash the guy for no reason and then say its not personal :L
I'm shitting on his skills, because I doubt they exist, because I have very little to believe so. Imanalt as a perosn I could care less about, this isn't personal, it's about logistics of a team and pitting someone vs a proven player like, say, Lance/ whatever super long alt name he has now

I trust unfixes judgment as a manager, I just think that I have legitimate questions as to imanalts proven AAA skill. It's really not that big of shots fired(especially with my other shots in the past).
You aren't relevant at all to Gen 6 oms so stop talking lmao
3-0 motherlove
triple 5-0 lcass
double 5-0 aesf

made OMPL possible for you people to enjoy by telling Ablast that I COULD make it work last year after it kind of crashed and was unnoticed after a while in Gen 5/2013 and co-hosted it with Ablast
made OM C&C possible to be a thing

I'm not even saying I'm all the better than these players, I respect them all as players and hope to have some good even matches with them in the future, like we have had SOME in the past.

But if someone like you who has literally done NO relevant wins or big events to OMs should really stop talking like you have some high ground to stand on
I don't care if you think I'm a shit user or a salty player or someone with a bad attitude. But if you are going to deny my relevance then you're just looking for shit to call me out on.

Holy shit there's like 100 more things you could call me out on, and I could give less of a fuck. I've been called out by pretty much everybody on #pokemon for being a shit poster as "Oiawesome". Ripped on Firebot for the same reason. And there's probably one guy who thinks I did 9/11 at this point, so there's that.

My ex-wife fires shots better than you, just shut up and don't try to make a point when you don't have one.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
lmao @ monte calling out other users for being 'cringeworthy', take a good look at yourself m8. we all know youre just salty bc ur not playing
I'm being subbed in for your information.

And do I have a reason to be salty? Lol, my original post was 90% playful aside from the cringeworthy comment

Call me cringeworthy when you start making things like OMPL and OMC&C possible. Either that or just stay to hosting a meta literally 6 people give a fuck about. Thanks

Kit Kasai

Love colored magic
Speaking of OM C&C, I'm really looking forward to it, and I highly appreciate our hardworking OM staff The Immortal, Eevee General, and hollywood , as well as unfixable for making it possible.
And Monte, I'm sorry only 6 people really care about AAA, I know it used to be a really popular meta, but it's kind of gone down in popularity these days. Hopefully OMPL will do a favor for its popularity, I think it's a great meta that needs to be appreciated more.

no idea if imanalt is good in OM or not but PL teams he's on win like 90+% of the time so he'll probably be fine

Nice to see Transcendent God Champion is as feared here as he is in the Ubers community. All of us quiver at the mere mention of his name. Expecting him to 6-0 everyone unless he forgets a Ground or Flying resist again.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
made OMPL possible for you people to enjoy by telling Ablast that I COULD make it work last year after it kind of crashed and was unnoticed after a while in Gen 5/2013 and co-hosted it with Ablast
let me just say that for the most part you only did work when I forced you to, and trying to hold together OMPL last year was an absolute nightmare because nobody told me what was going on

BOW WOW MOTHERFUCKERS LET'S GO SNUBBULLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)