The Most Uber Tournament Ever III - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry man we agreed on 9pm-10pm your time which is 10am-11am my time and I did make it on within the scheduled timeframe. admit that I did miss the original scheduled time because of something that cropped up really last min

sorry man we agreed on 9pm-10pm your time which is 10am-11am my time and I did make it on within the scheduled timeframe. admit that I did miss the original scheduled time because of something that cropped up really last min
I was on both smogtours and PS until 10, I admit I was doing other stuff but I did check for you in both servers in the ubers room and the smogtours lobby respectively. I had to get back to studying for finals and go to bed early. If you were in the timeframe why did you not message me, I was on my smogon username on PS.
Edit: Apparently I forgot to mention I fucked up and put the wrong timezone down, this is my fault and I withdraw my activity.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Okay I'm going to apply for activity calls here.

My opponent VMed me back a week after I first VMed him. We had a lot of trouble scheduling around a 13 hour timezone difference and messed up a few times with conversions (there was a lot of, lets play at x time on y day but our timezones were split over two days so it was ambiguous). Anyways, we were going to play today after we had cleared some stuff up finally, but he VMed me a bit ago saying that he would be unavailable today and couldn't play until 2:30 am my time after the deadline. On a side note, he's apparently never been seen by boTTT on PS!.

I'm also going to post here for absdaddy, I'll talk about why a bit later.

Looking at the VM wall, assuming I can read and calculate things with timezones properly, it would appear that the opponent replied five days after VM contact, asking to play next day. This does not work, but a time is set up, 1:30 am his time, 6:30 pm absdaddy's. However, a teammate messages for zanbakuresh 2 minutes before scheduled time, asking to push back 8 hours, which is 2:30 am for absdaddy (an unreasonable time), and he has not been able to play since.

Absdaddy is quitting mons now, as he has apparently announced on PS!, so I was wondering how this works. Do we just play with an automatic loss in his division?

On a side note, it doesn't look like kingmidas's game is going to happen either- the first game was missed by timeless however, but the second one they missed each other because of timezone mistakes so I don't really know how this will play out.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Absdaddy is quitting mons now, as he has apparently announced on PS!, so I was wondering how this works. Do we just play with an automatic loss in his division?
Hopefully you can convince him to quit after the team tournament he signed up for ends. 9.9 I can't allow a substitute at this point.

zbr

less than 99% acc = never hit
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Not rly sure how it's gna work out since my opp didn't reply to my unreasonable time shift request (to be fair, that day i was free the entire day so had he contacted me with an update I would've tried my best to wake up earlier to settle the game). will still be hoping to clash it out with my opponent asap as im serving the army in a stay in camp atm and i dont have frequent access to my tablet to get my games down. absdaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)