Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toss. The SpD is too low. You'll get there eventually, everyone here has gone through their fair share of RNG trolls (6iv neutral nature Jirachi, 31/31/31/0/31/0 Cress)
Alright. I'll get back to SRing; however, due to me finding it fairly unique (It can learn numerous Physical moves and has a good attack stat), I backed up a save, and still kept it for personal use.

And I'll just hope Mesprit doesn't pull a Latios and take 4 months.

Looking for a shiny Kyurem. Got a shiny Weedle, a shiny Magby and a shiny Stunfisk to offer. None of these are competitive.

Looking for a shiny Kyurem. Got a shiny Weedle, a shiny Magby and a shiny Stunfisk to offer. None of these are competitive.
Hey, not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure if anyone would have a random shiny Kyurem lying around. I have a competitive Kyurem I got from a friend if you want that, but I think you're better off looking on reddit.

Like I said, no offensive intentions.

Hey, not trying to be rude, but I'm not sure if anyone would have a random shiny Kyurem lying around. I have a competitive Kyurem I got from a friend if you want that, but I think you're better off looking on reddit.

Like I said, no offensive intentions.
Try looking on the trade threads here people have rng abused a shiny kyurem. They're fairly common.

Hi,

I catched every pokemon I could catch in XY and ORAS to fill up my Pokédex.
Now I just need the mythical ones I couldn't catch to be able to finally end my journey.

Here's the list of the Pokémon I'm missing :
- Mew
- Celebi
- Jirachi
- Darkrai
- Manaphy
- Shaymin
- Victiny
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Diancie

I don't use anything else than the original cartridges so everything I breed is 100% legit. It also means that I don't clone anything so the pokémon you will get will be somehow unique...

I can offer you to breed the pokémon of your desire with 5 perfect IVs, right nature and ability (hidden ability only for ORAS catchable or you lend me a parent) for one of the mythicals I'm missing.

Please detail the Pokémon you want and the pokémon you offer (précising which event it comes from) and I will answer you asap.

By the way I've got a Timid Levitate Gastly 31/x/31/31/31/31 ready to go.

Thank you for your help ~

Hi,

Now I just need the mythical ones I couldn't catch to be able to finally end my journey.

- Mew
- Celebi
- Jirachi
- Darkrai
- Manaphy
- Shaymin
- Victiny
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Diancie

I don't use anything else than the original cartridges so everything I breed is 100% legit. It also means that I don't clone anything so the pokémon you will get will be somehow unique...

I can offer you to breed the pokémon of your desire with 5 perfect IVs, right nature and ability (hidden ability only for ORAS catchable or you lend me a parent) for one of the mythicals I'm missing.

Please detail the Pokémon you want and the pokémon you offer (précising which event it comes from) and I will answer you asap.

Do you care about IVs? I've got a flawless rng'ed japanese Mew (modest) from Gen IV event and a random IVs Jirachi from Gen IV event I could give you. I'm not looking for anything in particular although if you have spare PP Max or PP Up's that would be great

Hi,

- Mew
- Celebi
- Jirachi
- Darkrai
- Manaphy
- Shaymin
- Victiny
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Diancie

If it doesn't need to be competitive I can give you my Diancie for free :)

Do you care about IVs? I've got a flawless rng'ed japanese Mew (modest) from Gen IV event and a random IVs Jirachi from Gen IV event I could give you. I'm not looking for anything in particular although if you have spare PP Max or PP Up's that would be great
I would love to get them, I don't mind about IV's and I got a bunch of PP Up and PP Max thanks to my secret pals.
How many would you want ?

If it doesn't need to be competitive I can give you my Diancie for free :)
It doesn't need to be competitive, I just want it to be legit. I would be very grateful to receive your Diancie :)
I added you :)

Hi,

- Mew
- Celebi
- Jirachi
- Darkrai
- Manaphy
- Shaymin
- Victiny
- Keldeo
- Meloetta
- Genesect
- Diancie

Do you just need these for your pokedex? If so I can touch trade you most of these.

Haku16 keep that

How do I confirm that?
Assuming the Battle Resort's IV judge confirms 31 Attack, that might be a keep.

Also might be worth checking with the Hidden Power judge in Fortree. Knowing the perfects in tandem with the type might narrow down the Def IV.

If Def is 29 and Attack 31, I'd vote to keep that.

Do you just need these for your pokedex? If so I can touch trade you most of these.
I want a bit more than that, I want to have one copy of every pokemon in my pokebank so I will be able to easily complete my pokedex in the next games.
But thank you for your offer :)

So I bought Alpha Sapphire just to soft reset some legendaries all over as well as get Thundurus. I was SRing the story Latias for 15 days. I was so pumped to see 97/x/68/80/92/88. Turns out its actually 30/X/30/31/31/31. I am actually happy to get to continue the story, but did I goof keeping this?

So I bought Alpha Sapphire just to soft reset some legendaries all over as well as get Thundurus. I was SRing the story Latias for 15 days. I was so pumped to see 97/x/68/80/92/88. Turns out its actually 30/X/30/31/31/31. I am actually happy to get to continue the story, but did I goof keeping this?
I'd say this is a good latias, you shouldn't regret keeping it.

Is anyone here doing a shiny legend soft reset in 6th gen with decent IVs? Just curious :)
Yes.

Anyone with spitbacks of HA Tyrunt & Amaura they could shoot me? I'd appreciate it. I've obviously got my own spitbacks but my stuff is probably outdated.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Is anyone here doing a shiny legend soft reset in 6th gen with decent IVs? Just curious :)
I do. I'm currently going for a Shiny Suicune with flawless usable IVs; I've been on it since like 2 weeks ago and after 5 Shiny encounters with bad IVs/nature, no luck yet; and IIRC there's someone else around here going for a Shiny Latias, but I can't remember who it was.

No, that's pretty good. Not quite as nice as having 29 (Life Orb number) or 31 in HP, but this is still a very acceptable keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)