Live Drizzle / Drought RU Tournament #1 - Won By KINGLER12345

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post "in" or (sun) to participate
Send a PM to "galbia" on Showdown when you win your match, losers need not PM as it could cause confusion.
**Please join smogtours server to participate in today's tour: http://smogtours.psim.us/.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/live-drizzle-drought-tours.3541816/

The tier for this tournament is standard ORAS RU with the addition of Drought and Drizzle available on Ninetales and Politoed respectively. Note that Heat Rock and Damp Rock are BANNED.
Please also note that this isn't a suspect test.

Winning a live tour will promote you one status level in #rarelyused (from nothing to voice, or from voice to HOPs, if you have HOPs or higher, sorry D:), additionally, depending on how the other Rarelyused RO's on PS! feel about giving out this reward, there is a chance you could be given voice in the room* (*note this is unconfirmed and not in any way a guarantee, I still need to discuss w/ RU ROs).

General Smogon Tour Rules
  • You must have a Smogon Forum account to sign-up for a Smogon Tour tournament.
  • The number of spots available for registration will vary week to week based on user activity at the time. It is up to the discretion of the host when to close sign-ups. If you do not make the cut-off, you can still sign-up as a substitute player if a player does not show up.
  • Substitute players will only be applied in the first round.
  • You must use your forum nickname as your Showdown nickname in order to play.
  • If you have signed up successfully, you must stay for the entire tournament unless you have lost.
  • You may change teams between rounds without penalty.
  • Do not hassle the host of the current tournament.
  • Standard Rated Battle clauses
R1

psyenergy vs kingler12345
aoemica
vs i_do_not_exist
thecrystalonix vs double01
raiza vs lord death man
natural talent vs geertos98
orphic vs sirvictini
spirit
vs atomicllamas
mix vs meru

R2

lord death man vs aoemica
meru vs double01
sirvictini
vs geertos98
spirit vs kingler12345

Semifinals

double01 vs kingler12345
sirvictini vs lord death man

Finals

kingler12345 vs lord death man

Last edited:

Lord Death Man

i cant read
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
shoutouts to kingler12345 for narrowly avoiding getting haxed to death like the rest of my competition, gg dude and i regret safety goggles heatproof bronzong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)