KOKO'S IDEAL BLABLABLA ROUND 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have no problem admitting that I can make stupid rules.

Due to this, I am firstly apologizing to all players, and secondly, sticking to KOKO's format.

TewMew's win stands. Heal Bell and Aroma are not banned.

Final decision.

I apologize to everyone who experienced any negative feelings due to my silly thinking.

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, to be honest, I really don't mind whether I lost there or not, but I just wanted to know whether it would be fair to let King UU decide on that replay, so it's fault on my part. So, let's set this controversy aside and proceed with this fun tour.

TewMew, good luck in the rest of this tourney!

Well, to be honest, I really don't mind whether I lost there or not, but I just wanted to know whether it would be fair to let King UU decide on that replay, so it's fault on my part. So, let's set this controversy aside and proceed with this fun tour.

TewMew, good luck in the rest of this tourney!
Not your fault. In your position 99% of tour players would had done the same, including myself.

Anyway, in contact with my opp

Whats the point of doing a tour if ur not gonna try lol u make no sense
i never said anything about not trying, but its a fun tour.. its a buzzkill at least for me playing and watching certain games where players use boring brainless teams, it might not be popular opinion but it def makes sense budd

gl in future

The only reason some matchup with stall are brainless is because the opponent's team is subpar enough to not be able to threaten defensive cores; the "braining" was won by the stall player before the match had begun.

Brainless matches happen when offense faces shitty teams as well, difference is that the it takes less turns. Your opponent being forced to trade kills in a way that doesn't benefit them because they can't deal with the matchup doesn't take above average playing skills.

This complaining is quite inconsistent. Fuga's team wasn't the epitome of skill and non-brainless teams, but you haven't said anything about it. Volt Turn + Specs Kyurem + fat shit (including Slowbro to try sweep late game) is not something I would call difficult to use. Not a bad team by any means, but implying it is any less "brainless" than stall is ridiculous.

The fun tour thing is what I understand the least. He's playing this for himself and his way of having fun is winning. He's not required to use a different playstyle to amuse people who don't like stall.

Cut the ladder scrub mentality and stop bashing others for not using something you like.

The fact u think im talking about stall exclusively in the first place is a dumb assumption.. a weavile beedrill keld ho team is just as brainless. My fun is winning too but i dont turn to cookie cutter teams (no matter the arche) in order to achieve that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)