Bleach Discussion Thread

Lol how dumb is Bach to have not just killed everybody trying to attack them by now? He can see EVERYTHING, after all.
Well like you said, it's because he thinks he can see everything (though it has been shown he's not omniscient as he didn't foresee mimihaga's brief intervention, though ultimately it did t stop him). So he's probably foreseen his own victory, and like he mentioned before having them all in one place to kill at once is more convenient.

This chapter was just too predictable. Besides Yhwach turning the Soul Palace into Quincy Land and giving a small expedition, nothing interesting happened.
You can see how Kubo tries to fill the chapter with one of the most irrelevant characters (the little brother who is going to die most likely).

I'm not sure what's the purpose of introducing origin stories about these characters in order to make us care about them long after they've been introduced, but the flashbacks were mildly interesting at least. Child Jugram seems so sad and you want to hug him. I kind of doubt we'll get any more information about his uncle, but he seemed like one extremely creepy dude.

I'm not sure what's the purpose of introducing origin stories about these characters in order to make us care about them long after they've been introduced, but the flashbacks were mildly interesting at least. Child Jugram seems so sad and you want to hug him. I kind of doubt we'll get any more information about his uncle, but he seemed like one extremely creepy dude.
Idk they both wanted to kill Bach at one time so maybe Haschwalth was just waiting this long for some stupid ass reason and he's going to betray Bach.

Makes zero sense, but this is Bleach we're talking about.

About the only flashback I really want to see is a thousand years ago when they first defeated Bach. But that's about it. Why do a flashback for Fireball when he's about to die and Hasch-whatever (Jugo is far easier to remember) as he'll die by the end.

Bleach is finally getting interesting again and it seems that both Harschwald and Bazz used to live 1000 years ago.
I hope Kubo is going to make a flashback when Yamamoto meets Yhwach the first time.

i'm p sure this is 1000 years ago and its gonna link into that fight
Not entirely sure that's right, it takes Bach 1000 years to recover according to the whole legend thing and he's been roaming for like 200 years in this flashback and is just forming the Sternritter (I always kinda assumed he attacked Soul Society single-handedly before), so this is more 800 years before, or that's what I'm getting anyways.

Not entirely sure that's right, it takes Bach 1000 years to recover according to the whole legend thing and he's been roaming for like 200 years in this flashback and is just forming the Sternritter (I always kinda assumed he attacked Soul Society single-handedly before), so this is more 800 years before, or that's what I'm getting anyways.
He explicitly mentioned that he was going to attack SS in the chapter, not that he was going to try it for the second time. Zeidritz's existance pretty much proves this- if you remember, he was one of the skeletons in Zanka no Tachi South, plus no one has made any reference to any invasion other than the one 1,000 years ago. Hashbrowns and Bazz-B really are just that old.

I wonder if those quincies have any real power considering that even Yhwach is riding just a horse considering he can move faster on his own. Guess his feet hurt.

To be fair, he's not just walking around a little village but constantly traveling back and forth all over what's implied to be a country-sized area. He COULD use heirenkyaku, but it would get pretty tiring pretty fast.

They still weren't that clear with Gin's desire to off Aizen to me, at least Jugo would have a good reason. Or you know, since Bazz claims Jugo and Bach swap powers at night or whatever, he could just let Bazz kill him and let Uryuu become the next Bach az already or wherever this story is going.

So I guess Haschwalth's ability is based on taking other people's reiatsu and mixing it around so that way people get killed? I mean, at least I think that's where Kubo is going with this..

At first I was thinking, why didn't the other Quincy get stronger around Harschwald but now I remembered that his power only works when Yhwach is sleeping meaning Bazz was training at night with Harshwald as well.

That explains everything...but why Bazz was this strong before he met Harschwald...

Just because Bazz became stronger being near Jugram doesn't mean he still isn't a prodigy or something in his own right, it would also explain his ability to survive the whole culling thing. Naturally strong + super training with Jugo? /shrug

he might just have been lucky. gisele and vore girl also survived and they don't seem to be anything special.

i don't get why young jugram jumped to bach's defense. makes literally zero sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)