The Legend Run: (Birkal) Almaz Mine

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

[Let's take a moment...]
[Before ending this.]

Osmium
@ Occa Berry

Cherish Ball | Cherish Ball | Cherish Ball

You throw some Poke Balls at Diancie, but it isn't caught just yet.

Cherish Ball:
(36-0)*1.5 = -54 CHP (Diancie)
+12 energy (Diancie)​
Cherish Ball:
+12 energy (Diancie)​
Cherish Ball:
+12 energy (Diancie)​

The depths of this mine is home to a pit where our legendary of the dungeon resides. The two Pokémon here have adapted very well to this place and each other, twisting the arena in their favor. There are also two mine carts here which can be thrown to deal heavy damage. Aside from the usual perks of this mine, there is not much else here except that Diancie has mastered the power to throw up a shield made of diamonds for protection.

• Arena Type: Cave.
  • Restrictions: No External Water Source, No External Grass, No Sunlight, Only Sandstorm Weather permitted.
  • Combination Timers: 2 (Status), 2 (Damaging).
  • Diancie's Item cannot be removed but it can be negated.
  • Diancie and Rhyperior both have Telepathy in addition to their normal abilities.
  • All Rock-type moves have a flat 20% Accuracy bonus.
  • There are two mine carts in the arena. Any Pokémon can use Strength, Psychic, Telekinesis, Sky Drop, or Circle/Storm/Vital Throw on them and throw them at another Pokémon. This deals Damage equal to a Physical 10 BAP Fighting-type attack. The used Mine Cart disappears after use (Syntax: <Move> (Mine Cart -> <Target>)).
    • In the case of Sky Drop, the user takes the Mine Cart into the air and not the target. Assume WC 4 for the Energy cost of each move that considers target WC.
    • The heavy impact of the mine carts will pierce Bodyblock and Take Cover (Full damage to both Pokémon).
  • Diancie knows Diamond Shield in addition to normal moves.
Diamond Shield said:
Diamond Shield: The Pokémon thrusts up a shield of diamonds that protects the team from taking damage and being affected by attacks. The diamond shield has 30 HP and Rank 4 Defense and Sp. Defense. If the HP drops to 0, it breaks and deals one (1) damage to each member on the opposing team due to it breaking. If used, Diamond Shield cannot be used again for the next four (4) rounds. Moves that pierce Substitute pierce Diamond Shield. This move can be snatched, but it cannot be reflected by Magic Coat.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 6 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Rock | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Arena: Gravity (2r)​

Birkal: XXAAA
|
|

Mewtwo (N) | Aron (M) | Gigalith (M)
HP: 101 | HP: 50 | HP: 37
En: 57 | En: 30 | En: 62
Ranks: 4/3/6/4 | 4/4/1/2| 5/5/1/4
Speed: 150 | 30 | 25
SC/WC: 3/5 | 2/5 | 4/6
Abilities: Pressure/Unnerve | Sturdy/Rock Head/Heavy Metal | Sturdy/Sand Force
Item: Cheri Berry (2|8) | Occa Berry (3|8) | Expert Belt
Stats: +26% Acc | N/A | N/A
Other: N/A | N/A | N/A

Boss: AX
|

Diancie (N) | Rhyperior (M)
HP: 6 | HP: KO
En: 95 | En: KO
CHP: 135 | CHP: 270
Ranks: 5/6/4/6 | 6/5/1/2
Speed: 10 | 40
SC/WC: 1/1 | 5/7
Abilities: Clear Body/Telepathy | Lightningrod/Solid Rock/Reckless/Telepathy
Item: Mental Herb (5 uses) | Protector
Stats: -10% Eva | N/A
Other: Embargo (1a), Taunt (2a) | N/A​

Potions: 0/3
Super Potions: 0/1
Ether: 0/3
Elixir: 0/1
Revive: 0/1
TLR Spare Item Pocket: 0/3

Other:
x5 Cherish Ball
x1 Dream Ball

x1 Cheri Berry (1|8)
x1 Occa Berry
x1 Starf Berry
x1 Cell Battery
x2 Expert Belt
x1 Lucarionite
x1 Luminous Moss

Birkal: 8 CC
- Lucario: 13 MC / 3 KOC
- Mewtwo: 10 MC / 1 KOC
- Clawitzer: 3 KOC
- Aron: 2 EC / 4 MC / 2 AC
- Gigalith: 6 MC / 3 AC / 2 KOC

+1 Aron
+1 Gigalith
-3 Potion
+1 Dream Ball
+1 Occa Berry
+1 Starf Berry
+1 Cell Battery
+1 Luminous Moss
-8 Dusk Ball
-1 Heal Ball
-1 Revive
-1 Super Potion
-3 Ether
-1 Elixir
-3 Cherish Ball

Its_A_Random: 5 (10 Poke Ball thrown) + 15 (15 Non-Combat Updates) + 3 (2 Combat Updates with 1-3 Pokemon) + 12 (6 Combat Updates with 4-6 Pokemon) + 2.5 (1 Combat Updates with 7+ Pokemon) = 37.5 UC
Elevator Music: 2 (Base) + 1.5 (3 Poke Ball thrown) + 3 (3 Non-Combat Updates) + 14 (7 Combat Updates with 4-6 Pokemon) = 20.5 UC

Birkal issues orders

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus

[Welcome, tiny one.]
[To our great triumph.]

Mewtwo: Chill | Embargo (Diancie)

If Diancie is under the effects of a protective / evasive move when you would attack it, Chill that action.
If Diancie uses Diamond Shield, use Snatch that action. Only do this once. Push back actions.​

Osmium: Spite (Dazzling Gleam) | Chill

If Diancie is under the effects of a protective / evasive move when you would act, use Iron Head (Diancie) that action. Push back actions.​

Bixbite: Chill | Chill

If Diancie uses Diamond Storm, use Wide Guard that action.
If Diancie uses Rock Slide, use Wide Guard that action.​

"Enough."​

Diancie: Earth Power ~ Psychic [Mine Cart] (Aron)

--------------------​

Diancie focuses its attacks on Aron, but just barely can't take it out. It won't be around much longer unless it can get some health back though.

Action 1:
Mewtwo used Chill!
+12 energy​
Aron used Spite (Diancie)!
Other Change: Spite [Dazzling Gleam] (Diancie)
-6 energy​
Gigalith used Chill!
+12 energy​
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=1000 PAR]: 7391/10000 (No)
Diancie used Earth Power (Aron)!
RNG Roll (Crit) [<=625 Crit]: 4633/10000 (No)
(9-1+(6-3))*2.25 = 24.75 damage (Aron)
RNG Roll (Effect) [<=1000 Effect]: 7676/10000 (No)
-7 energy​

Action 2:
Mewtwo used Embargo (Diancie)!
Other Change: Embargo (Diancie)
-5 energy​
Aron used Chill!
+12 energy​
Gigalith used Chill!
+12 energy​
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=1000 PAR]: 8679/10000 (No)
Diancie used Psychic [Mine Cart] (Aron)!
RNG Roll (Crit) [<=625 Crit]: 5187/10000 (No)
(10-1+(7.5-6))*2.25 = 23.625 damage (Aron)
-7 energy​

The depths of this mine is home to a pit where our legendary of the dungeon resides. The two Pokémon here have adapted very well to this place and each other, twisting the arena in their favor. There are also two mine carts here which can be thrown to deal heavy damage. Aside from the usual perks of this mine, there is not much else here except that Diancie has mastered the power to throw up a shield made of diamonds for protection.

• Restrictions: No External Water Source, No External Grass, No Sunlight, Only Sandstorm Weather permitted.
  • Diancie and Rhyperior both have Telepathy in addition to their normal abilities.
  • There are two mine carts in the arena. Any Pokémon can use Strength, Psychic, Telekinesis, Sky Drop, or Circle/Storm/Vital Throw on them and throw them at another Pokémon. This deals Damage equal to a Physical 10 BAP Fighting-type attack. The used Mine Cart disappears after use (Syntax: <Move> (Mine Cart -> <Target>)).
    • In the case of Sky Drop, the user takes the Mine Cart into the air and not the target. Assume WC 4 for the Energy cost of each move that considers target WC.
    • The heavy impact of the mine carts will pierce Bodyblock and Take Cover (Full damage to both Pokémon).
Diamond Shield said:
Diamond Shield: The Pokémon thrusts up a shield of diamonds that protects the team from taking damage and being affected by attacks. The diamond shield has 30 HP and Rank 4 Defense and Sp. Defense. If the HP drops to 0, it breaks and deals one (1) damage to each member on the opposing team due to it breaking. If used, Diamond Shield cannot be used again for the next four (4) rounds. Moves that pierce Substitute pierce Diamond Shield. This move can be snatched, but it cannot be reflected by Magic Coat.

Attack Power: -- | Accuracy: -- | Energy Cost: 6 | Attack Type: Other | Effect Chance: -- | Contact: No | Typing: Rock | Priority: 0 | CT: None

Arena: Gravity (1r)​

Birkal: XXAAA
|
|

HP: 101 | HP: 2 | HP: 37
En: 64 | En: 36 | En: 86
Speed: 150 | 30 | 25
SC/WC: 3/5 | 2/5 | 4/6
Stats: +26% Acc | N/A | N/A
Other: N/A | N/A | N/A

|

En: 84 | En: KO
CHP: 135 | CHP: 270
Other: Spite (Dazzling Gleam, 4a), Embargo (5a)| N/A​

Other:
x5 Cherish Ball
x1 Dream Ball

x1 Cheri Berry (1|8)
x1 Occa Berry
x1 Starf Berry
x1 Cell Battery
x2 Expert Belt
x1 Lucarionite
x1 Luminous Moss

+1 Aron
+1 Gigalith
-3 Potion
+1 Dream Ball
+1 Occa Berry
+1 Starf Berry
+1 Cell Battery
+1 Luminous Moss
-8 Dusk Ball
-1 Heal Ball
-1 Revive
-1 Super Potion
-3 Ether
-1 Elixir
-3 Cherish Ball

Its_A_Random: 5 (10 Poke Ball thrown) + 15 (15 Non-Combat Updates) + 3 (2 Combat Updates with 1-3 Pokemon) + 12 (6 Combat Updates with 4-6 Pokemon) + 2.5 (1 Combat Updates with 7+ Pokemon) = 37.5 UC
Elevator Music: 2 (Base) + 1.5 (3 Poke Ball thrown) + 3 (3 Non-Combat Updates) + 16 (8 Combat Updates with 4-6 Pokemon) = 22.5 UC

Birkal issues orders

Birkal

We have the technology.

[You are just as weak as ever.]
[You've served your purpose.]

Cherish Ball

---

Mewtwo: Taunt (Diancie) | Heal Pulse (Gigalith)

If Diancie is under the effects of a protective / evasive move when you would attack it, use Heal Pulse (Gigalith) that action. Push back actions.
If Diancie uses Diamond Shield, use Snatch that action. Only do this once. Push back actions.​

Osmium: Magnet Rise | Chill

If Diancie is under the effects of a protective / evasive move when you would act, use Heavy Slam (Diancie) that action. Push back actions.​

Bixbite: Autotomize | Chill

If Diancie uses Diamond Storm, use Wide Guard that action. Push back actions.
If Diancie uses Rock Slide, use Wide Guard that action. Push back actions.​

Cherish Ball:
+12 energy (Diancie)​

"... O seriously man, enough X_X"​

Diancie: Rock Throw (Aron) ~ Endeavor (Mewtwo)

--------------------​

Diancie dispatches Aron and then takes a large chunk out of Mewtwo. However, this costs quite a bit of energy, and Diancie probably won't be able to avoid capture.

Action 1:
Mewtwo used Taunt (Diancie)!
Other Change: Taunt (Diancie)
-10 energy​
Aron used Magnet Rise!
Failed [due to Gravity]
-6 energy​
Gigalith used Autotomize!
Other Change: Autotomize (Gigalith)
Stat Change: +2 Spe (Gigalith)
-7 energy​
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=500 PAR]: 1891/10000 (No)
Diancie used Rock Throw (Aron)!
RNG Roll (Crit) [<=625 Crit]: 2216/10000 (No)
(5+3-1+(7.5-6))/1.5 = 5.666 damage (Aron)
Aron fainted!
-2 energy​

Action 2:
Mewtwo used Heal Pulse (Gigalith)!
+20 HP (Gigalith)
-14 energy​
Gigalith used Chill!
+12 energy​
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=500 PAR]: 9595/10000 (No)
Diancie used Endeavor (Mewtwo)!
(101-6)/2 = 47.5 damage (Mewtwo)
-39.666 energy​

Diamond Shield said:

Arena: N/A​

Birkal: XXAAX
|
|

HP: 53 | HP: KO | HP: 57
En: 40 | En: KO | En: 91
Speed: 150 | 30 | 62
SC/WC: 3/5 | 2/5 | 4/5
Stats: +26% Acc | N/A | +2 Spe
Other: N/A | N/A | Autotomize

|

En: 54 | En: KO
CHP: 81 | CHP: 270
Speed: 43 | 40
Other: Embargo (3a), Taunt (4a)| N/A​

Other:
x4 Cherish Ball
x1 Dream Ball

x1 Cheri Berry (1|8)
x1 Occa Berry
x1 Starf Berry
x1 Cell Battery
x2 Expert Belt
x1 Lucarionite
x1 Luminous Moss

+1 Aron
+1 Gigalith
-3 Potion
+1 Dream Ball
+1 Occa Berry
+1 Starf Berry
+1 Cell Battery
+1 Luminous Moss
-8 Dusk Ball
-1 Heal Ball
-1 Revive
-1 Super Potion
-3 Ether
-1 Elixir
-4 Cherish Ball

Elevator Music: 2 (Base) + 2 (4 Poke Ball thrown) + 3 (3 Non-Combat Updates) + 18 (9 Combat Updates with 4-6 Pokemon) = 25 UC

Birkal issues orders

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.

[Time to finish this...]
[Let's go.]

Mewtwo: Thunder Wave (Diancie) | Recover

If Diancie is not paralyzed on A2, use Thunder Wave that action.​

Bixbite: Chill | Chill

If Diancie uses Diamond Storm, use Wide Guard that action.
If Diancie uses Rock Slide, use Wide Guard that action.​

"OK OK OK, let's just get this over with."​

Diancie: Diamond Storm ~ Diamond Storm

--------------------​

Looks like this is it!

Action 1:
Gigalith used Wide Guard!
-6 energy​
Mewtwo used Thunder Wave (Diancie)!
Status Change: PAR [25%] (Diancie)
-7 energy​
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=2500 PAR]: 5984/10000 (No)
Diancie used Diamond Storm!
Failed
-8 energy​

Action 2:
Gigalith used Wide Guard!
-10 energy​
Mewtwo used Recover!
+20 HP (Mewtwo)
-13 energy​
RNG Roll (PAR) [<=2500 PAR]: 9506/10000 (No)
Diancie used Diamond Storm!
Failed
-12 energy​

Diamond Shield said:

Arena: N/A​

Birkal: XXAAX
|
|

HP: 73 | HP: KO | HP: 57
En: 20 | En: KO | En: 75
Speed: 150 | 30 | 43
SC/WC: 3/5 | 2/5 | 4/5
Stats: +26% Acc | N/A | +1 Spe
Other: N/A | N/A | Autotomize

|

En: 34 | En: KO
CHP: 81 | CHP: 270
Other: Embargo (1a), Taunt (2a)| N/A​

Other:
x4 Cherish Ball
x1 Dream Ball

x1 Cheri Berry (1|8)
x1 Occa Berry
x1 Starf Berry
x1 Cell Battery
x2 Expert Belt
x1 Lucarionite
x1 Luminous Moss

+1 Aron
+1 Gigalith
-3 Potion
+1 Dream Ball
+1 Occa Berry
+1 Starf Berry
+1 Cell Battery
+1 Luminous Moss
-8 Dusk Ball
-1 Heal Ball
-1 Revive
-1 Super Potion
-3 Ether
-1 Elixir
-4 Cherish Ball

Elevator Music: 2 (Base) + 2 (4 Poke Ball thrown) + 3 (3 Non-Combat Updates) + 1.5 (1 Combat Updates with 1-3 Pokemon) + 18 (9 Combat Updates with 4-6 Pokemon) = 26.5 UC

Birkal issues orders

You captured Diancie! Congratulations!

Cherish Ball:
+12 energy (Diancie)​
Cherish Ball:
Diancie was caught!

Rewards:
Birkal:
8 CC
- Lucario: 12 CC / 3 KOC
- Mewtwo: 18 CC / 1 KOC

+1 Occa Berry
+1 Starf Berry
+1 Cell Battery
+1 Luminous Moss
+1 Dream Ball
+1 Mental Herb
+1 Protector
+1 Aron
+1 Gigalith
+1 Diancie

-3 Potion
-1 Super Potion
-3 Ether
-1 Elixir
-8 Dusk Ball
-1 Heal Ball
-6 Cherish Ball

Elevator Music: 2 (Base) + 3 (6 Poke Ball thrown) + 3 (3 Non-Combat Updates) + 1.5 (1 Combat Updates with 1-3 Pokemon) + 18 (9 Combat Updates with 4-6 Pokemon) = 27.5 UC

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)