Tournament LCPL week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

fran17

(1999)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
activity, I tried to play wednesday but darkfire didn't reply to my pms on smogtour and he didn't show up today and i won't be avaible tomorrow and sunday

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What is the call on using illegal sets? Is it a replay or a forfeit? Snow Warning Amaura is not released in Tangma, thus I'm curious.
I'd imagine that it's a replay with diff teams / same teams (correct sets) if the player using the illegal set won the match. If the opponent won the match, it really doesn't matter at all.

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Been in contact with The Quasar for those wondering we'll probably battle either tomorrow or sunday around 4-ish EST (correct me if I did the time zone differences poorly)

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
petition to change scrub team name to the "Irrelevant Elekids". Reasons:
1) The current iteration's composition is in no way similar to that of the original Tynamo's Dynamo's, being all Brazilian randoms instead of lc players;
2) Brazilian Army is the entire team, and is known to use elekid on his webs squad;
3) "Irrelevant" ties into the concept of the scrub team (which is not necessarily meant as a pejorative, coming from a former scrub).

Shouldnt be too hard to enact henceforth, given there's no need for new art as no one on scrubs rn uses any, and it's prolly good to differentiate these scrubs from the last batch.

Gratz Duskull you guys are much better than what people think, I hope you guys can perform well the incoming weeks, for us is time to pacience, changes and make it work, best of luck in the incoming weeks,see you guys in Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)