Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

I'm seeing this error in Pokemon Showdown:

"You are locked because someone using your IP (121.54.32.171) has spammed/hacked other websites. This usually means you're using a proxy, in a country where other people commonly hack, or have a virus on your computer that's spamming websites."

I'm from the Philippines, btw. So, will it never allow me send chat messages?
ouch for everyone in ph... dat statement (im in ph too btw)

Suggestion: well, when you do /rank on P.S!, it doesn't exactly tell you how good you're doing in the actual community of that tier, maybe it would help if you add another column that says "Ladder Pos.", and if they're not on the ladder, it comes up with like "N/A". Just thought of it because there is a large amount of people who wants to know where their ladder position is on many tiers. :]

I'm working on a gen 3 mod where I've changed some Pokemon's abilities. However, I tend to get the following message:

"Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Pelipper has moves incompatible with its ability.
- Camerupt has moves incompatible with its ability."

Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I'm working on a gen 3 mod where I've changed some Pokemon's abilities. However, I tend to get the following message:

"Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Camerupt has moves incompatible with its ability."

Anyone know why this is or how to fix it?
Can you post your moveset and ability? I might be able to determine what causes it to do that.
Some moves are incompatible with others, like Volt Tackle and Extremespeed on Pikachu. He gets Extremespeed by an event. And Volt Tackle is an egg move, so there's no legit way to have them together on the same set. That is probably the case with Pelipper and Camerupt too.

Can you post your moveset and ability? I might be able to determine what causes it to do that.
Some moves are incompatible with others, like Volt Tackle and Extremespeed on Pikachu. He gets Extremespeed by an event. And Volt Tackle is an egg move, so there's no legit way to have them together on the same set. That is probably the case with Pelipper and Camerupt too.
It's basically any move or moveset. For example, here's a team I quickly made of each of the changed-ability Pokemon with just one move.

Altaria
Ability: Forecast
- Dragon Dance

Camerupt
Ability: Water Absorb
- Earthquake

Pelipper
Ability: Thick Fat
- Surf

Cacturne
Ability: Rough Skin
- Focus Punch

Here's the result when I try to battle with that team:

Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Camerupt has moves incompatible with its ability.
- Cacturne has moves incompatible with its ability.

Amaluna

Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
is a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
It's basically any move or moveset. For example, here's a team I quickly made of each of the changed-ability Pokemon with just one move.

Altaria
Ability: Forecast
- Dragon Dance

Camerupt
Ability: Water Absorb
- Earthquake

Pelipper
Ability: Thick Fat
- Surf

Cacturne
Ability: Rough Skin
- Focus Punch

Here's the result when I try to battle with that team:

Your team was rejected for the following reasons:
- Camerupt has moves incompatible with its ability.
- Cacturne has moves incompatible with its ability.
I am sorry. I misread your first question. Ignore me, because I have no knowledge about coding and such. I'd ask the Tech & Code room on Showdown. http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/techcode

Suggestion: well, when you do /rank on P.S!, it doesn't exactly tell you how good you're doing in the actual community of that tier, maybe it would help if you add another column that says "Ladder Pos.", and if they're not on the ladder, it comes up with like "N/A". Just thought of it because there is a large amount of people who wants to know where their ladder position is on many tiers. :]

You don't really have to bump your suggestions...I've actually asked for this to be implemented before but there was some reason it couldn't be, I think because it's just not possible with the way the ladder is currently set up or would cause too much lag or something (one of the usual reasons something's too difficult to implement).

QueBien

Nomad, vagabond, call me what you will
Why haven't I been muted/locked in a while???
Hopefully because you've been a good user recently.
How do people get a custom title? From what I've heard, it's from being a good user etc., but I just wanted to confirm it.
Custom titles can be obtained by getting a badge, a mod giving you one for being an exceptionally good user, or from other things like the puzzles in the Smog issues.

I don't know if this question goes here or in technical/bugs, but I'm having an issue with the chat (specifically the NU room).

My account (KairyDragon) is more than a week old, and I have a ladder ranking (albeit a low one). The chat is in "mod mode", and tells me that I need both criteria (which I already meet, unless my ladder ranking needs to be higher) in order to chat.
I had no trouble chatting yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that.

Yesterday, I made an alt account for the dark horse challenge, so I'd understand if it was telling me that I can't talk if I was on my alt, but not on my main. Did the account status reset or something from creating an alt account? Why can't I talk in the chat when I had no issues yesterday?

I don't know if this question goes here or in technical/bugs, but I'm having an issue with the chat (specifically the NU room).

My account (KairyDragon) is more than a week old, and I have a ladder ranking (albeit a low one). The chat is in "mod mode", and tells me that I need both criteria (which I already meet, unless my ladder ranking needs to be higher) in order to chat.
I had no trouble chatting yesterday, or the day before, or the day before that.

Yesterday, I made an alt account for the dark horse challenge, so I'd understand if it was telling me that I can't talk if I was on my alt, but not on my main. Did the account status reset or something from creating an alt account? Why can't I talk in the chat when I had no issues yesterday?
Manually log out of your main using the gear icon at the top right and log back into it. This should fix your autoconfirmed problem, if you registered your alt then that alt will not be autoconfirmed yet and may have interfered with your main, I'm not sure about that though.

Anyway to filter out legendaries when connecting to battles? Whenever I use my Greninja team on uber, all I encounter is a bunch of legendaries on every team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)