Ask simple questions here! [READ ORIGINAL POST before posting]

In the usage stats linked to by pokemon showdown, it says usage in the checks and counters section. What does this usage mean?

Is there a way to "report" people that flame/are douchebags throughout the match? I tried giving neutral or funny replies, or ignoring him. Nothing worked, apparently it's "pussy" to switch two pokémon if you have one better suited for the task at hand.
e.g.
Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 19.06.20.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 19.06.33.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 19.06.36.png
Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 19.06.57.png

You're supposed to send screenshots to drivers/moderators online at the time to get them punished, personally i feel just /ignoring (the format is /ignore username) them or just not paying attention to the them is enough. Oh there's also the ignore opponent and ignore spectators box that you can check to completely ignore the battle chat. Another related command is /blockpms (/unblockpms reverse it) which can be used to block pms completely if he starts changing alts and spamming you, although if he does get to that point better to take some screenshots and link them to a moderator/driver.

Good luck with bad users in the future, hope i helped. :]

You're supposed to send screenshots to drivers/moderators online at the time to get them punished, personally i feel just /ignoring (the format is /ignore username) them or just not paying attention to the them is enough. Oh there's also the ignore opponent and ignore spectators box that you can check to completely ignore the battle chat. Another related command is /blockpms (/unblockpms reverse it) which can be used to block pms completely if he starts changing alts and spamming you, although if he does get to that point better to take some screenshots and link them to a moderator/driver.

Good luck with bad users in the future, hope i helped. :]
Since I just made an account today I wasn't allowed to talk in the regular chats xD
and yes thank you, hadn't noticed the ignore boxes yet :)

Oh btw be sure to post the pictures/complaints in pms to the moderator, not post it in the regular chat. In case you don't know how to do that, you basically just find someone with an @ or % next to their names in the lobby or the help room and click on their name. You'll see a button saying "chat" click it and a box will open where you can type messages. There's also chat commands for pms which you can check by typing /pm in any chatroom.

Oh btw be sure to post the pictures/complaints in pms to the moderator, not post it in the regular chat. In case you don't know how to do that, you basically just find someone with an @ or % next to their names in the lobby or the help room and click on their name. You'll see a button saying "chat" click it and a box will open where you can type messages. There's also chat commands for pms which you can check by typing /pm in any chatroom.
Aye sir :)
Happy_Anime_S2.png

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
{
name: "POKEFABRICA OU",
section: "Other Metagames",

ruleset: ['PKF Pokemon', 'Standard', 'Team Preview', 'Swagger Clause', 'Baton Pass Clause'],
banlist: ['Unreleased', 'Illegal', 'Uber', 'Soul Dew', 'Tomohawk', 'Necturna', 'Mollux', 'Aurumoth', 'Malaconda', 'Cawmodore', 'Volkraken', 'Syclant', 'Revenankh', 'Pyroak', 'Fidgit', 'Stratagem', 'Arghonaut', 'Kitsunoh', 'Cyclohm', 'Colossoil', 'Krilowatt', 'Voodoom', 'Plasmanta']
},
What do you have for 'PKF Pokemon' in rulesets.js? If anything, you should still be able to use the normal Pokemon ruleset as long as you set the format's generation accordingly.

Is the ".uptime" function on boTTT broken? I just used it and it said the uptime was over a week, which I know not to be true. I tried the /uptime feature and it said something that seemed much more accurate (2 days and 7 hours). Or is this feature used for something else?

What do you have for 'PKF Pokemon' in rulesets.js? If anything, you should still be able to use the normal Pokemon ruleset as long as you set the format's generation accordingly.
It has already been solved.
I had to add !AllowPKF in another file. Add 'AllowPKF' in the banlist:[] and change the ruleset: 'PKF Pokemon' to 'Pokemon'

Thanks you!

Hi!
In order to use the fakemon I have modified a testclient.
How can I make the testclient to connect automatically to my server instead to the main server?
Which client file do I have to modify?

Pikachuun

Hi!
In order to use the fakemon I have modified a testclient.
How can I make the testclient to connect automatically to my server instead to the main server?
Which client file do I have to modify?
You need not modify anything. In you URL bar, type in *filepath*testclient.html?~~[YOUR AD HERE] and it should work. Depending on your browser you may need to specify something like file:/ before the filepath; opening testclient.html should give you the filepath though. [YOUR AD HERE] is basically the server which you want to connect to.

Here's an example that I use that should give you an idea if you haven't gotten it already (For reference I use Google Chrome)
Code:
file:///Users/Pikachuun/geethob/Pokemon-Showdown-Client/testclient.html?~~localhost:8000
The stuff before testclient.html is the filepath, while the stuff after ?~~ is the server I want to connect to, in my case it's simply localhost on the port 8000.

You need not modify anything. In you URL bar, type in *filepath*testclient.html?~~[YOUR AD HERE] and it should work. Depending on your browser you may need to specify something like file:/ before the filepath; opening testclient.html should give you the filepath though. [YOUR AD HERE] is basically the server which you want to connect to.

Here's an example that I use that should give you an idea if you haven't gotten it already (For reference I use Google Chrome)
Code:
file:///Users/Pikachuun/geethob/Pokemon-Showdown-Client/testclient.html?~~localhost:8000
The stuff before testclient.html is the filepath, while the stuff after ?~~ is the server I want to connect to, in my case it's simply localhost on the port 8000.
Yes, but I want to make the TestClient send me to this address file:///Users/blahblahblah/Pokemon-Showdown-Client/testclient.html?~~localhost:8000 without typing the address ?~~localhost:8000.
So that people can enter the server automatically when using the TestClient without typing the address ?~~serverdomain:8000.

Pikachuun

Yes, but I want to make the TestClient send me to this address file:///Users/blahblahblah/Pokemon-Showdown-Client/testclient.html?~~localhost:8000 without typing the address ?~~localhost:8000.
So that people can enter the server automatically when using the TestClient without typing the address ?~~serverdomain:8000.
You may be interested in this then [in testclient.html]:
Code:
        <script>
            var Config = {testclient: true};
            (function() {
                if (location.search !== '') {
                    var m = /\?~~(([^:\/]*)(:[0-9]*)?)/.exec(location.search);
                    if (m) {
                        Config.server = {
                            id: m[1],
                            host: m[2],
                            port: (m[3] && m[3].substr(1)) || 8000
                        };
                    } else {
                        alert('Unrecognised query string syntax: ' + location.search);
                    }
                }
            })();
        </script>
This is untested, but you can most likely add an else statement to location.search, then set Config.server to localhost [or whatever else]. I'm unsure how to exactly do it, since I haven't tested it, but this should be what you want to do in this scenario.

tehy

Banned deucer.
the answer to these questions usually involves zoroark

this time i'm genuinely unsure though

I was playing random, and all his Pokemon were revealed. Where did the Weavile I was killed with come from? I was dead anyway but where'd Weavile come from? Thanks!
It'd be easier to make sense of if I could see a replay, but it appears from the screenshot that it was just a graphical glitch with the sprites where one of the two Archeops was displayed wrong.

Hello. I have other problem.

I use this guide:
https://gist.github.com/dtalley11/8789538#getting-the-resources

I have created a file .bat with the text:
# Download the range of trainer sprites from 1 to 294 for i in {1..294}
do wget http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/$i.png
done

But it does not work.
And if I enter to http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/sprites/trainers/$i.png, this message goes out:
Not Found
The requested URL /sprites/trainers/$i.png was not found on this server.

How does this work?

EDIT: It has been solved!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)