Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lf a cloner to clone my pentagon hp ice heatran. You may keep a non-redis copy.
I really would like to clone it now but I am about to sleep. In 8 or 9 hours i will be back online. When somebody already helped you then I would trade something from My Trade Thread for your HP Ice Heatran.

I guess you could go with Modest for a wallbreaking set, since Mr. Mime hits many defensive Pokemon in the lower tiers for major damage with its STABs, with all those bulky Fighting and Poison types around.
However, 90 Base speed is a very important bench mark in NU, so a Timid set would definitely allow you to deal with common offensive threats better. It's not the set's primary job, but can still be pretty vital depending on the team match-up.
If you want to go for a perfect Mr. Mime, you should definitely try breeding a Timid one, but in any case keep the Modest one for now.^^
You got it. ^^

Thanks.
(Breeding Hours and hours)

Calm Mime Jr.
Ability: Filter
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

No Timid. I'll just keep the modest, the bold, and calm ones for right now just like Cretacerus suggested. (Perhaps I should just put the Timid one on my wishlist)

(Observed and Examined something about Mr. Mime on Serebii.net)
Hm?!......

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/122.shtml

(Move Tutors)
Iron Defense

(TM Moves)
Calm Mind

(Ability)
Filter

Hmmmm.... (Thinking)
Iron Defense + Calm Mind + Filter Ability + Leftovers + Calm/Bold Mr. Mime = Super Defense Mr. Mime.

Hmm.... I wonder if this would be useful? If no, how so?
Timid Mime Jr. (Female)
Ability: Soundproof
Moves: Trick, Mimic, and Healing Wish

Phew! Yes! :D

Just to ask for your opinion (or anybody's opinion), Now that I managed to get the Timid Mime Jr. with Healing Wish, what should I do with the Modest, Calm, and Bold ones? Should I get rid of them? Or do you think it would be wise if I hang on to them just in case if the Moveset Analysis of Mr.Mime (here on smogon) ever changes (for future reference)?

I mean cause after all it is really hard and very time consuming to get the Mime. Jr with the exact nature, the right iv set, and egg moves when it comes to breeding, no?
(that whenever a player is using the Destiny knot and Odd incense; without using the Everstone)

Timid Mime Jr. (Female)

Just to ask for your opinion (or anybody's opinion), Now that I managed to get the Timid Mime Jr. with Healing Wish, what should I do with the Modest, Calm, and Bold ones? Should I get rid of them? Or do you think it would be wise if I hang on to them just in case if the Moveset Analysis of Mr.Mime (here on smogon) ever changes (for future reference)?

I mean cause after all it is really hard and very time consuming to get the Mime. Jr with the exact nature, the right iv set, and egg moves when it comes to breeding, no?
(that whenever a player is using the Destiny knot and Odd incense; without using the Everstone)
Keep them. You never know, someone may want to test/use an unconventional set with one of those natures.

Timid Mime Jr. (Female)

Hang on to them. You never know if those natures may come in handy at some point.

Does anyone have a copy of the Adamant 31/x/31/31/31/31 Landorus that was being given away in the VGC tournaments here on Smogon? If so, I would really appreciate if someone could trade me a copy of said Landorus. I can offer some rare ball females :] Please PM me!

Taking a break from SR'ing latios to get a decent diancie since the one I got from the code card was one of the messed up ones, speed is making me leaning towards tossing but want a second opinion just to be sure

Diancie impish 31/31/31/30/31/24-25

Taking a break from SR'ing latios to get a decent diancie since the one I got from the code card was one of the messed up ones, speed is making me leaning towards tossing but want a second opinion just to be sure

Personal use, keep; Trade, toss.

I tossed a 31/30/31/30/31/31 impish diancie so personally I say that's a toss whether for personal use or for trade value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 10)