Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes, thanks. Although I didn't particularly find mine "in the simplest terms a crappy SR".

Also, does anyone have a spare Relicanth? Stats do not matter. Would be greatly appreciated :)
You should know by now that most of the people that will answer about K/T will expect nearly flawless IVs in the relevant IVs. A good example of the K/T was this post:

Holy crap.

Guys, I looked at the on-site's Diancie page and there were only offensive Diancie sets (with the exception of Sassy Trick Room).

But I just lucked out and got a Calm 31/x/31/31/31/31 Diancie. I've been away from Smogon for a some months now so I don't know what's good competitively nor what's hot in trading, so is it worth keeping this?

Sorry if I sound condescending, I'm just really startled. I wasn't even resetting it yet, I just saved in front of the Gift lady and mistakenly chatted with her, so I figured I'd check the IVs.
A 16-17 IV in a relevant stat like HP is always going to be deemed as toss here.

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Yes, thanks. Although I didn't particularly find mine "in the simplest terms a crappy SR".

Also, does anyone have a spare Relicanth? Stats do not matter. Would be greatly appreciated :)
I have one more HA Relicanth lying around in my boxes, doesn't have a beneficial nature and IVs though. I could send it to you through GTS if you're interested.^^

Can someone help me complete my oras dex please I need a couple legends:
Gen 1 bird trio, lugia, azelf, dialga, palkia, giratina,cobalion and terrakion.

Can someone help me complete my oras dex please I need a couple legends:
Gen 1 bird trio, lugia, azelf, dialga, palkia, giratina,cobalion and terrakion.
At the moment I've got all of those except the bird trio and Cobalion and Terrakion. I do want them back, though. Let me know if that'd be okay with you.

Hi everyone,

LF Damp Swampert (or mudkip or marshtomp)

I have some speed boost Torchics if interested unless you want other stuff.

Thanks

Where can I find a complete list of Pokémon + move combinations that are only obtainable in earlier generations?
I mean stuff like Soft-Boiled Clefable, Defog Zapdos, String Shot Mew, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)