Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat made a account to ask for opinions instead of just lurking/guesting but been soft-resetting the recent wifi diancie event and got

31/31/30/31/29/31 mild, keep or toss sorta on the fence because the ivs but mild
Could be useable since it's a mixed nature with perfect offensive stats and still very good defenses.

Edit: Keep imo due to having flawless HP + offensive stats and near-perfect defenses

Last edited:
Is there any (trade) value in DexNaving breedables? I'm struggling with the Voltorb and Magnemites in New Mauville and am wondering if it's the Nav'ing or me.

I meant trade value.
Yeah I realized that shortly after I posted and edited my previous post.

Flawless genderless / male pentagon Pokémon that are not in the standard Poké Ball do have trade value. I would give you a lot for a flawless pentagon Dive Ball Staryu for example.

Is there any (trade) value in DexNaving breedables? I'm struggling with the Voltorb and Magnemites in New Mauville and am wondering if it's the Nav'ing or me.
If you're catching genderless or male-only species in special balls with good IVs/natures/EMs, then I'd say there is some value since they can't be bred to pass down the ball.

Yeah I realized that shortly after I posted and edited my previous post.

Flawless genderless / male pentagon Pokémon that are not in the standard Poké Ball do have trade value. I would give you a lot for a flawless pentagon Dive Ball Staryu for example.
I've traded for a really good Dive Ball Staryu. Can't recall who from.

The answer is pretty much what I expectedd. Don't think I've got the skill for it so I may just stick to soft resetting legends.

Just got to figure out my next targets.

I've traded for a really good Dive Ball Staryu. Can't recall who from.

The answer is pretty much what I expectedd. Don't think I've got the skill for it so I may just stick to soft resetting legends.

Just got to figure out my next targets.
Teru_XD's Staryu and I did the same. Really good is not flawless though. xD

What would be the egg moves for Rattata with the most trade value?
eh, as someone who has bred those since Gen 4, I'll tell you that he doesn't really need any egg moves really. The most useful one back in Gen 4 and still to date I'd say is Flame Wheel but since Dark is now neutral to steel you can get away without it. Like his coverage is pretty good already with Facade, Crunch, SD. I feel like maaybe Me First would be sorta useful if not gimmicky. But I know how people on this subforum like to see 4 egg moves otherwise is a fail breed lol so go crazy with whatever but imo Flame Wheel and then maaaybe Reversal/Me First/filler should do it.

Hey guys. Question.

Does the quality of the Pokemon you receive in Wondertrades depend on what you put in?

For example, maybe its just me..but whenever i put in a decent pokemon i find myself getting a decent pokemon back..for example..

I put in a max iv Kangaskahn and received a calm max iv bred Eevee

I then put in Zigzagoons and receive wurmples or other crap pokemon

Im curious

Hey guys. Question.

Does the quality of the Pokemon you receive in Wondertrades depend on what you put in?

For example, maybe its just me..but whenever i put in a decent pokemon i find myself getting a decent pokemon back..for example..

Im curious
No, it's completely random.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys. Question.

Im curious
Nope, totally random.

Just received an Event Diancie.

However its Adamant nature w max HP, Defense, Special Attack IVs

"Relatively superior potential overall"

What do i do with it? Any suggestions? Shouls i just..keep it in box as a "collectors legend?"

So while I've seen a lot of DexNav stuff on many threads, I haven't seen much in the like of Staryu (one of the genderless things found on water). Because (I assume) surfing DexNav is more difficult, is the trade value of matching ball pentagon Staryu's slightly higher? I'm asking because, while I do intend to get one flawless or near, I have some more in the line of 28/x/31/31/~22/31, both HA and non. Are they worth going up on my thread or are people not interested, despite the aforementioned assumed difficulty, until I get flawless?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)