Ubers Ubers Summer Seasonal Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyw

Banned deucer.
Dear Sweep,
Can you clarify for me what will happen from here on for each outcome, like do the losers of thr losers' bracket this round get DQ'ed? What happens to the winners of thr losers' bracket? And what happens to the losers of the winners' bracket? It's my first time participating in this type of tournament and I'm a bit confused as to what future rounds will look like so I would greatly appreciate a response hitting those three questions. :)

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Dear Sweep,
Can you clarify for me what will happen from here on for each outcome, like do the losers of thr losers' bracket this round get DQ'ed? What happens to the winners of thr losers' bracket? And what happens to the losers of the winners' bracket? It's my first time participating in this type of tournament and I'm a bit confused as to what future rounds will look like so I would greatly appreciate a response hitting those three questions. :)
Losers of the loser's bracket are out of the tournament.

Winners of the loser's bracket keep playing till grand finals where they will have to win 2 bo3's to win the tournament.

FireEDIT - losers of winners also get knocked down to losers, hence the double elim part as you have to lose twice to be eliminated

Reactions: hyw

Inspirited

There is usually higher ground.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Lost against Exiline in a series I definitely could have played better. Don't play when in bad shape sleep-wise, its not worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)