Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Just received an Event Diancie.

However its Adamant nature w max HP, Defense, Special Attack IVs

"Relatively superior potential overall"

What do i do with it? Any suggestions? Shouls i just..keep it in box as a "collectors legend?"
If you haven't saved your game yet, then reset your game and soft reset until you get one worth keeping.

I got a question: How can I find out what the ESV of one of my eggs is? (I'm not asking you to link me to a thread where someone does that for me. I'm asking how it's done, so I can do it myself.)

So while I've seen a lot of DexNav stuff on many threads, I haven't seen much in the like of Staryu (one of the genderless things found on water). Because (I assume) surfing DexNav is more difficult, is the trade value of matching ball pentagon Staryu's slightly higher? I'm asking because, while I do intend to get one flawless or near, I have some more in the line of 28/x/31/31/~22/31, both HA and non. Are they worth going up on my thread or are people not interested, despite the aforementioned assumed difficulty, until I get flawless?
I'd say go for it man. It is very valuable since it is hard to get and in a matching ball with good nature and ivs, I'd definently trade for it.

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Does anyone have any pokes with 0IVS in speed. A few from differnet egg groups would be nice have lots of HAs and Enteis

Tatertot

I'm looking for someone to gen or Powersaver my team for me.

I want to be able to have my competitive OU team in-game. If anyone could help me I would like it very much. Let me know what u want if u can do this my messaging me. THANK U IN ADVANCE!
If you read the title of this thread, you'd notice that hacking is strictly forbidden on this site. If you wanted to create your team legitimately, you could ask for help with that here. It's not that hard to breed, and much more rewarding.

If you read the title of this thread, you'd notice that hacking is strictly forbidden on this site. If you wanted to create your team legitimately, you could ask for help with that here. It's not that hard to breed, and much more rewarding.
I know how to breed. I have a 6 IV perfect ditto for that. I can breed max IV Pokemon whenever I need. I want my Pokemon shiny and I hate EV training. I also can't get a hidden power thundurus.

And gening and power saving is technically not hacking and I'm pretty sure it's not banned from here.

So still looking for a genner or Powersaver.

If that stuff is banned someone with authority like a staff it moderator plz let me know. Someone recommended me to this thread for these needs so I don't think they were lying or trying to trick me which is why I think gening and power saving is OK here but I could be wrong.

I do not meen to be rude in anyway.

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know how to breed. I have a 6 IV perfect ditto for that. I can breed max IV Pokemon whenever I need. I want my Pokemon shiny and I hate EV training. I also can't get a hidden power thundurus.

And gening and power saving is technically not hacking and I'm pretty sure it's not banned from here.

So still looking for a genner or Powersaver.

If that stuff is banned someone with authority like a staff it moderator plz let me know.

I do not meen to be rude in anyway.
  • Do NOT...
    • Trade Pokémon that have been created or altered by a third party tool (Action Replay, Pokegen, Pokesav, etc.).
      • This includes anything bred using created/altered Pokémon.
    • Use RAM editing.
    • Ask for advice about AR, Pokegen, PokeSav, etc.
I hope this clears it up.

Ok thank u. Is that stuff aloud anywhere on this site?
quoted from the link they just provided you smh:

"Smogon's definition of hacking is the following- Hacking is the use of any external device in order to modify the game and the game data in any sort of way.

With this in mind, the site will not promote hacking in any sort of way. This means that you may not post, discuss, or promote AR Codes, Save Data, and anything else related to Flash Cart activities. You also may not discuss what is "hacking" and what is not "hacking" - this is because this is an exercise in futility.
"

how hard is to read come on

Tatertot

Ok still looking for someone to do my team for me
If you need shinies, look into TSV hatching. It's just a couple more steps added to normal breeding. Check my thread for plenty of examples of it, all obtained without hacking.

There are also soft-reset or RNG'd HP Ice Thundurus around that you can trade for, or you can RNG or soft-reset one yourself. Neither are that hard to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)