Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me with my Wi-Fi signal? Only thing you have to do is be my trade partner and sit in the trade for a minute or five. Maybe two times.

Last edited:
Do you think it's fair to offer a male dream ball 5iv timid/modest HA eevee for a 0 iv ditto with 2 or more perfect ivs and a specific nature?

Do you think it's fair to offer a male dream ball 5iv timid/modest HA eevee for a 0 iv ditto with 2 or more perfect ivs and a specific nature?
Males in special balls only have little value. And that only if the person you would trade it with wants to use it as a battling 'mon otherwise they have close to no value

What format is preferred?

31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

or

31/31/31/31/31/31
That depends entirely on what you prefer. I use the first, because I think it's more aesthetically pleasing. But the latter is faster to type and easier in threads like these. Do what you must. ;]

Last edited:
Anyone know of a comprehensive list of the most competative natures for each fully-evolved poke? Thanks!
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/

Keep in mind not all Pokemon may have an analysis, movesets/builds vary with the metagame played, and there may be other less commonly used natures.

What format is preferred?

31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31

or

31/31/31/31/31/31
31.31.31.31.31.31 :D

Just kidding, it's entirely up to preference.

Moderator edit: I significantly prefer this format. The /'s look a bit like 1's in certain fonts, and when italicised... The "31 | 31 ..." format is fine from that perspective, but only works nicely in monospaced fonts, to help it form part of a pseudo table. [/POST STEALING]

Magnus edit: That's exactly the reason I prefer this format.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a comprehensive list of the most competative natures for each fully-evolved poke? Thanks!
Obviously, some sets require different natures, but there are some general rules to them, you can almost always follow:
- never use neutral natures, they are bad!
- physical attackers want jolly (+speed) or adamant (+atk)
- mixed attackers don't want to lower either attacking-stat, so they use naive/hasty (+speed, -s/def)
- special attackers want timid (+speed) or modest (+satk)
- most common defensive natures are: impish (+def, -satk), bold (+def, -atk), calm (+sdef, -atk), careful (+sdef, -satk), slower defensive monsters might want to sassy (+sdef, -speed) or relaxed (+def, -speed)
- everything else is mostly really situational and generally can be looked up in the smogon dex here

Obviously, some sets require different natures, but there are some general rules to them, you can almost always follow:
- never use neutral natures, they are bad!
- physical attackers want jolly (+speed) or adamant (+atk)
- mixed attackers don't want to lower either attacking-stat, so they use naive/hasty (+speed, -s/def)
- special attackers want timid (+speed) or modest (+satk)
- most common defensive natures are: impish (+def, -satk), bold (+def, -atk), calm (+sdef, -atk), careful (+sdef, -satk), slower defensive monsters might want to sassy (+sdef, -speed) or relaxed (+def, -speed)
- everything else is mostly really situational and generally can be looked up in the smogon dex here
You're forgetting Brave -speed +atk and Quiet -speed +spatk and I wouldn't say either are situational

So while I've seen a lot of DexNav stuff on many threads, I haven't seen much in the like of Staryu (one of the genderless things found on water). Because (I assume) surfing DexNav is more difficult, is the trade value of matching ball pentagon Staryu's slightly higher? I'm asking because, while I do intend to get one flawless or near, I have some more in the line of 28/x/31/31/~22/31, both HA and non. Are they worth going up on my thread or are people not interested, despite the aforementioned assumed difficulty, until I get flawless?
Good luck chaining more than 10 staryus in a row. It is almost impossible to do. I got lucky and got a decent one chaining 5 at a time in team aqua's hideout.

Give it a shot but in my experience not many people trade for DexNav pokemon.

Because in general they're just novelty captures. It's a lot quicker to just breed the target.
That and I also have given away some of my DexNav pokemon in the totmc giveaways so the few people interested get them for free lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)