Celesteela is Life
Poliwrath moved from PU to NU
RIP PU
Skuntank moved from RU to NU
YAY
Fletchinder moved from NU to RU
Sadness
Gothitelle moved from OU to UU
Unviable without S-Tag, let it drop further. At least UU got Moth and Smeargle n_n

Just noticed this

| 63 | Haxorus | 3.562% |
| 64 | Cloyster | 3.537%

RU pretty much dodged two bullets.

| 36 | Ambipom | 7.719% |
WTF, RU ladder. At least Hitmonchan is gon

Edit: Talpr0ne I can guarantee you Ambi is more disgusting than Typh.
While Typh may be a "better" pokemon on its own right, I personally find this more disgusting because unlike Ambipom, which has continuously been used since the start of the tier, Typhlosion, formerly ignored by RU players, has suddenly increased in usage for no good reason.

While Typh may be a "better" pokemon on its own right, I personally find this more disgusting because unlike Ambipom, which has continuously been used since the start of the tier, Typhlosion, formerly ignored by RU players, has suddenly increased in usage for no good reason.
Not to mention that this ruined its chance to eventually being re-introduced to NU(it was banned, but it was a vote close enough to justify an eventual future re-test).

Also, just noticed this:

| 66 | Torkoal | 3.182% |

Is this actually good in NU or is it just standard ladder using bad spinners? I can't imagine it's any better than it is in PU where it's pretty bad.

Also, just noticed this:

| 66 | Torkoal | 3.182% |

Is this actually good in NU or is it just standard ladder using bad spinners? I can't imagine it's any better than it is in PU where it's pretty bad.
imagine a shitty overrated pokemon... I know you're thinking Ambipom, but focus! There, you see Torkoal.....

When will these be updated to Showdown?

Also, wasn't Smeargle and Venomoth announced by the UU council to drop too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhh, after looking at the stats there seems to be something wrong with the NU stats. Several Pokemon have higher usage in the combined NU stats than they do in any of the NU regular and suspect stats for the past three months. For example, Carracosta:

Combined stats:
| 65 | Carracosta | 4.293% |

July suspect stats:
| 60 | Carracosta | 3.69330% | 2008 | 2.248% | 1561 | 2.247% |

July regular stats:
| 64 | Carracosta | 2.80890% | 3798 | 1.989% | 3051 | 2.054% |

June suspect stats:
| 61 | Carracosta | 3.14978% | 3629 | 2.604% | 2811 | 2.605% |

June regular stats:
| 62 | Carracosta | 3.16469% | 3203 | 2.318% | 2511 | 2.369% |

There are other examples too, like Bouffalant, Torterra, and Torkoal. Am I just missing something or was there a mistake somewhere Antar?

I assume Typh moved up because RU was the only tier you could use it, even if it's garbage there. If that's the case though, I'm surprised people weren't stupid enough to let Throh go to NU.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yay, hitmonchan dropped, finally!

>Typhlosion moved from BL3 to RU

pfffftt, to be honest Im not even mad. Gotta deal with that starter nostalgia.

I still like skuntank in RU, sorry NU guys. Wait, I promise the usage will not be significant!

NU got Skuntank and Shiftry, all for the low price of Uxie. Skuntank in particular is great because it's a defogger not weak to rocks with a funky-fresh typing. Not too shabby. Glad to see Fletch leave as well; like the rest of its line it's sort of a shitpost of a mon.

I agree with michaeloche that Ambipom is still the greatest travesty; unlike Typh it doesn't even look cool. Inexperienced youngsters may be using Typh because it looks cool/is a starter, but people are using Ambi because they think it will work despite it looking like an accident from a knock-off Build-a-Bear workshop. :p

NU got Skuntank and Shiftry, all for the low price of Uxie. Skuntank in particular is great because it's a defogger not weak to rocks with a funky-fresh typing. Not too shabby. Glad to see Fletch leave as well; like the rest of its line it's sort of a shitpost of a mon.

I agree with michaeloche that Ambipom is still the greatest travesty; unlike Typh it doesn't even look cool. Inexperienced youngsters may be using Typh because it looks cool/is a starter, but people are using Ambi because they think it will work despite it looking like an accident from a knock-off Build-a-Bear workshop. :p
I think Ambipom looks cute :(

I'm apparently very, very alone with that sentiment, though.

But I do really want it to drop to NU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)