The Hydreigon Tournament - FINALS [Won by Team Delta Gamma at FSU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm crazy busy right now. Working 15 or so extra hours per week/moving in 2 weeks etc. I should be able to carve out an hour or 2 on Saturday if that works for my oppos (would tag you but on mobile and I am scrub at forums).

Seems like Carl and I are in impossible timezones till i'm home in 9 days. Is there an alternative, Oglemi?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Seems like Carl and I are in impossible timezones till i'm home in 9 days. Is there an alternative, Oglemi?
I mean I can coin flip your match but otherwise it'll just have to wait til then I guess, unless both teams agree to a sub, who would have to be someone who did not participate in the tournament up til this point

with all the preparations we've been through i really really am against a coinflip, im sure they will manage to arrange something.
with that being said, i agreed with twin citiez to battle yesterday/today, still waiting for him to show up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)