Competitive Pokemon Skype Group Anyone?

My name is Alan, I’m 22, and I am a competitive breeder and trainer. Nice to meet you! Only looking for friends 18+ otherwise you’ll be removed. Thanks! But yeah, free to add me! I play Pokemon quite frequently, and currently have over 760 hours logged into X. Just bought OR again, and completed the game in 5 hours, 32 mins. Transferred a Lapras from X (lvl 30) to help speed things up, but still had to play the game legitimately for Lapras to listen to me!

Last edited:

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Sounds hot add me

thegary2346

My name is Alan, I’m 22, and I am a competitive breeder and trainer. Nice to meet you! Only looking for friends 18+ otherwise you’ll be removed. Thanks! But yeah, free to add me! I play Pokemon quite frequently, and currently have over 760 hours logged into X. Just bought OR again, and completed the game in 5 hours, 32 mins. Transferred a Lapras from X (lvl 30) to help speed things up, but still had to play the game legitimately for Lapras to listen to me!

Also I like the addition of the pube on the screen. Shows true dedication.

Last edited:
I'd like to join. I feel like it's difficult to find people to ladder with, nowadays. I'm 18 just graduated. My Skype is victini493.

Quite curious what this group is about. I remember accidentally leaving it a while ago. Can the owner add me again?

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yo littlelucario is my skype and im down to teambuild and fuck around whenever unless im busy lol, but I usually have a ton of freetime n_n

Yo, if this thread is still active I'd be down for joining! I'd like to get to know people who are also interested in comp mons, so this is pretty neat! Skype name: jackson.mayberry

I have a group chat of other smogon users on skype most of them always want to battle. If you want I can add you or anyone else into the chat. Thanks.

Hey! Name's Erdymus, 25-year-old guy who's been playing Pokemon since the beginning. I just felt like searching for a nice groupchat to be part of.

I tend to breed a lot more than battling but I like both very much :D

If the chat is still active, could I perhaps join? frha1991 is my Skype name.

Just wondering if this is still active for sun and moon? if so add me: wardides
I would be interested in specific tiered battling or just trying out random mons, also do a little bit of breeding

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)