The UU Open IV - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok, update on activity.

The guy gave me attitude when I requested a specific day and time to meet after he missed our first scheduled meeting with a 3 hour grace period, he then suggested another vague time frame to which i frequently checked the smogtours server and his smogon activity to no avail, he then continued to not reply to me with a specific date or time until i requested for a second time. the time he requested was outside my hours of availability, which i had previously stated to him nearly 2 weeks ago now, by 2 hours.

I really don't want to complain about this again, but my opponent does not have great written english skills and unfortunately I don't speak spanish, he seems to think what he's doing is perfectly okay, and seems to think its unreasonable for me to request a specific date and time to play after he has been unavailable / missed a scheduled meeting.

If we're unable to play by the deadline (which i believe is the 12th) I would like to request the activity win, this is the most I've ever sat around for an opponent or attempted to schedule to no avail. If you are in need of any proof or additional information I can provide screenshots of VM's and the communication in this thread, Sam.

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I should be playing slated Monday

Last edited:
My opponent has not been on smogon for almost 2 weeks. If he does not respond to the post I sent him in time, does he forfeit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)