NOC Fire and Ice Mafia: Fire and Ice tie, the village loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'll change my vote to acidphoenix if 3 other people distinctly prefer that lynch, but I slightly prefer DLE at this point and given that Yeti doesn't even seem to consider an acidphoenix lynch and jumpluff prefers DLE over acidphoenix I doubt that that lynch will gain the traction necessary. Still want opinions on the acidphoenix lynch but I think DLE is the better option for now.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Sam I said acid phoenix was my second lynch target but I consider DLE a much better one.

Lynch da letter El

I'm gonna do this now because I'm going out with a friend over deadline and there are good odds I'll forget otherwise.

Final thoughts on the day are I guess I'm not seeing the UTO scum train as much as the rest of you? So no I won't vote him today.

I really have no other opinions on our two newest subs I'm gone or busy cleaning 12 hours a day so it's like ugh. No mental energy.

Sorry to crap out on you guys but we'll have online mafia wherever I live. I only have so long with rl friends here.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
For some reason I thought you said you wanted DLE or UTO, just misread it I guess. And no worries real life obviously takes priority.

As that is majority I believe, I will quickly post up some final thoughts for the day. Firstly, everyone (both villagers and the mafia) should go back and read this post. It details why aiming for crossfire is obviously beneficial for the mafia while outlining different endgame scenarios and how to play them in the event I die.

The doctor should think carefully about who to protect; I would argue that I am an obvious choice, but I'm obviously biased in that regard. Ultimately the decision should be to protect the person you feel is most likely to be a villager who can help win the game in the coming days AND is likely to be killed tonight.

I'm also going to outline what to think of people based on the DLE flip that I presume is forthcoming:
If DLE flips mafia, then rssp1 looks worse obviously while jumpluff looks better, and all of the other mafia candidates look slightly better simply because rssp1 looks worse. I'd look to acidphoenix or sunny004 as the most likely partners, with rssp1 also a distinct possibility. The other mafia would then either be UTO+acidphoenix/Celever/sunny or jumpluff+UTO/Yeti. I don't see any other pairings making sense.

If DLE flips village, it becomes much more likely jumpluff/UTO are mafia. I can't really see a scenario where both DLE and UTO are village unless it's jumpluff+Yeti and sunny+Celever or something, which I guess is possible but really highly unlikely. I think that UTO is safe to assume as mafia in this case, and jumpluff is the best bet to be his partner; for the other mafia acidphoenix jumps in likelihood while Celever/sunny becomes the partner options. Note that if DLE flips village I think it is incredibly unlikely that rssp1 is mafia, since I really seriously doubt that a mafia rssp1 would refuse to hammer DLE as he did a few posts ago.

Good luck to the village if I die, and just think things through as well as you can before doing anything come tomorrow; review the flips carefully, and come to the best conclusion you can both as to what the teams are as well as what the most likely path to victory is. No lynching may well be a viable strategy depending on how things go, and bear in mind that that is a possibility available to us in the coming days (I think? I don't remember a rule against no lynching?). That being said I think the only good no lynch scenario is like 3/1 or something more down the line, which the game won't be come tomorrow (but could be come two days from now).

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Since this game needs to finish and it needs to finish now, I'd say we should just let a dead player sub back in for sunny, besides DLE for obvious reasons.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
On principle I would disagree a dead villager should be allowed to sub in for someone alive, since it's possible sunny would be mafia and there'd be a conflict of interests, or you sort of confirm the person as town which is also unfair.

But considering our host's choices with me/jumpluff I don't think there's much lower for this game to go!

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Dude, there's a reason i said only sub me if you REALLY need me... beyond sucking at NOC. I'm not gonna have any internet whatsoever for the next three days (maybe i can be on quickly tomorrow morning...) so yeah... this is a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)