Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I'm looking for a nidoran m with its hidden ability. I can take care of nature, ev, and Iv but if someone could trade me the Pokemon it would be greatly appreciated

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hi guys, I'm looking for a nidoran m with its hidden ability. I can take care of nature, ev, and Iv but if someone could trade me the Pokemon it would be greatly appreciated
Hey there, I have a few spare HA Nidoran which I could send you through the GTS, though they don't have flawless IVs.
Rebreeding is generally a lot more concenient with a female, so just let me know what gender you'd prefer and what you deposited.^^

I'm desperately looking for a Careful Charmander and a Calm Clefairy (with the ability Magic Guard). Does anyone have a spare one of each of these? Please, I need them so bad D:

Most common set is a defog/stallbreaker.

Mew@Leftovers
Synchronize | Calm or Careful
252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Defog / Taunt
Softboiled
Will-O-Wisp / Taunt
Psychic / Psyshock / Knock Off

I still like idea of Swords Dance or Nasty Plot sets for the surprise factor, even though its easily outclassed in OU.

Mew@Life Orb/Leftovers
Synchronize | Timid
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse / Giga Drain
Aura Sphere / Focus Blast / Fire Blast
Psychic / Psyshock

Mew@Life Orb/Leftovers
Synchronize | Adamant/Jolly
252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
Drain Punch
Zen Headbutt

Last edited:
Hey there, I have a few spare HA Nidoran which I could send you through the GTS, though they don't have flawless IVs.
Rebreeding is generally a lot more concenient with a female, so just let me know what gender you'd prefer and what you deposited.^^
Thank you very much I should be home soon. If I breed the female with a ditto can I get a male out of the egg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)