Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just SR'd an ORAS Jolly Lando, 31/31/31/x/29/31... gonna assume that's an instant keep for personal use, I don't know how much value it has on "the market" which probably already has at least one of every perfect Pokemon on it somewhere. But that's not my question.

I don't know what to nickname it D: If I don't decide soon, "Landoge" will start to settle in my mind and by that stage it'll be too late for anything else!

Edit: landoge stuck :(

Last edited:

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I should have one from my HG on Bank.

Also, since I'm working on my female special balls Excel sheet, is it true that if you count only those that can pass their ball only the Pikachu line is impossible to have the Dream Ball?

Edit -> Nevermind, I forgot there's a Poke Ball dex on Serebii. Pikachu is apparently a Japanese Dream Ball event. The fact they don't note it at level 1 probably means it's a male...
I don't recall if it could be female (I know there was more than one DW Pikachu event), but Dark Ray did RNG some. Maybe ask him?

Does anyone have spitback female Lightningrod Pikachu in Luxury Ball? I don't care about the IVs. I don't have a friend who has an electric safari, unfortunately. You can pick anything from my thread as long as it's reasonable.

Any HA Skrelps? I have these to trade if you can clone them

Shiney Heliotile in Quick Ball 31-31-31-31-31-x Modest/ Sand Veil
Woobat in Dive Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 Timid/ Unaware
Slaktoh in Level Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 Adamant/ Truant
Koffing in Heavy Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 bold/ levitate egg moves: toxicspikes
Drowzee in Moon Ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 calm/ insomnia
Cherubie in Love Ball 31-31-x-31-31-31 mild/ clorophyll
Nosepass in Great ball 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest/ magnet pull
Ledyba in Repeat b all 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly/ rattled
Kecleon in Dusk Ball 31-31-31-x-31-31 admant/ proteon

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone have spitback female Lightningrod Pikachu in Luxury Ball? I don't care about the IVs. I don't have a friend who has an electric safari, unfortunately. You can pick anything from my thread as long as it's reasonable.
I can catch you one from the safari for free :) I'll message you when I have it.

Anyone have one of these with 5 IV, and nicknameable?

Male | Adamant | Sheer Force | Aqua Jet and Ice Punch

CMT for a Hidden Power poke to trade for it.

Been helped!

Last edited:
So I got my hands on two Hoopa codes, the first one was redeemed on my JPN Omega Ruby just fine. I wanted to make sure the other code was legit because I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet and when I input the code onto my PAL Alpha Sapphire it just says "The gift was not there..." -- is that the message I'm meant to be receiving? Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
So I got my hands on two Hoopa codes, the first one was redeemed on my JPN Omega Ruby just fine. I wanted to make sure the other code was legit because I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet and when I input the code onto my PAL Alpha Sapphire it just says "The gift was not there..." -- is that the message I'm meant to be receiving? Thanks in advance!So
They only work on NTSC-J and NTSC-U systems.

So I got my hands on two Hoopa codes, the first one was redeemed on my JPN Omega Ruby just fine. I wanted to make sure the other code was legit because I'm not sure what I want to do with it yet and when I input the code onto my PAL Alpha Sapphire it just says "The gift was not there..." -- is that the message I'm meant to be receiving? Thanks in advance!So
^ This is true. but the message should say that it's not redeemable on your console...sounds like you got one that is already redeemed.

I Think not. Please read the first Page of this Thread...
please refer to this thread since we're being snarky about it

Check this out: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-ou-battles-here-read-the-first-post.3500607/

This is in the first page of the SQSR thread btw:
This thread is for....

1) Simple Item Trades
2) Simple Pokemon Trades
3) Setting up IV Battles
4) Evolution Requests, such as "Hey can someone trade with me so I can evolve my Kadabra?"
5) Asking if a non-RNGed Pokemon you just caught/bred is worth keeping or not (if it's RNG'd, the keep/toss dynamic does not apply)
6) Simple Questions you might have about Wi-Fi and in-game
7) Any other requests that don't warrant their own thread - threads are only for trading
The only thing mentioning battles is setting up IV battles, which is is not the same as OU battles, and which I also do believe is not necessary after ORAS release anyways, so I don't get your point.

Edit: Ninja'd...

You're supposed to go here for battle requests.
Oh man I am not retarded. I know that I should ask their for Battles. I asked here for Battles because when I ask In the Battle Request Forum I don't get Replies Quick :( and there are also not so many Active Users. I read on the first Page of this Thread that it can be asked here for IV Battles.

Check this out: http://www.smogon.com/forums/thread...-ou-battles-here-read-the-first-post.3500607/

This is in the first page of the SQSR thread btw:

The only thing mentioning battles is setting up IV battles, which is is not the same as OU battles, and which I also do believe is not necessary after ORAS release anyways, so I don't get your point.

Edit: Ninja'd...
Oh man why are you guys getting so mad ? A huge Part of this Game is Battling with each other so I don't understand why nobody wants to battle.

Oh man I am not retarded. I know that I should ask their for Battles. I asked here for Battles because when I ask In the Battle Request Forum I don't get Replies Quick :( and there are also not so many Active Users. I read on the first Page of this Thread that it can be asked here for IV Battles.
I dont know how they're the same? Go on Showdown! Or go on Battle Spot Rating Battle Singles.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
...Then ask for IV battles, not OU.

You don't have to be rude to people just because they're correcting your misinformation. Also IV battles=/=OU battles

Oh man why are you guys getting so mad ? A huge Part of this Game is Battling with each other so I don't understand why nobody wants to battle.
If anyone is mad right now, I'd assume it's you. People told you this thread was not made so people could search for OU battles and pointed you in the direction of the correct thread to post in. If nobody is active right now, that isn't an excuse to post in another thread and be rude to people.

I wasn't rude. I Just wanted to clear that I already know where I should ask for Battles.
I rest my case.

^ This is true. but the message should say that it's not redeemable on your console...sounds like you got one that is already redeemed.
Exactly. I heard that it should give you a message about not being redeemable on that console but that wasn't what came up. But when I typed in the code I already used it said "This code has already been redeemed", so the message doesn't imply that it was already used. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 12)