Lower Tier Cup - Finals [Won by DnB]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I agree. Only scrubs fish for hax when that's their only chance of not losing

EDIT: He fished for the Leaf Storm crit and ragequitted when he didn't get it in his first try

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ru-79421

Shouldn't had edited out that many lines for "claririty's sake"

EDIT2: I'm sure going for the Leaf Storm with the 0 chance of KOing before (rage)quitting wasn't fishing for crits. I got told

Last edited:

tehy

Banned deucer.
Yeah, I agree. Only scrubs fish for hax when that's their only chance of not losing

Natural Talents forfeited.

Drum'n'Bass won the battle!
+Tehy: ...
+Omfuga: why not
+Omfuga: go for a crit
+Omfuga: hello

edited out some other lines for clarity's sake, this was G1

I definitely think that, as a guy who knows him, Natural Talents tends towards salt a bit too often. But Drum'N'Bass definitely brought some stuff that's...at the very least, rare, and in some cases ineffective (tri attack togetic is very luck-based as an overall strategy, and between Defog, Heal Bell, Encore, Dazzling Gleam, Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, and Baton Pass, your Togetic probably has something better or even necessary to be doing.)

edit:

actually, i edited out some lines after the forfeit. arguably the second turn was him hoping Scrafty would use...idk, not drain punch?

Last edited:

Natural Talent

Don't die trying to live..
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

EDIT: He fished for the Leaf Storm crit and ragequitted when he didn't get it in his first try

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-ru-79421

Shouldn't had edited out that many lines for "claririty's sake"
you should probably know what's happenning before you talk. The NU game was lost even with crit since i couldn't kill prinplup. The RU game was shit af. He fished for a tri attack ailment and ran Sdef Scrafty which is not a set. The burn on my aromatisse more or less caused me to lose since he was Sdef scrafty.

He ran togetic with no stab which is asking to lose to one of the best mons in the tier. Also i quit to not waste time > ragequit , you should probably learn what you are talking about before coming at me. Even though there wasn't a reward for this tour i tried and i am super competitive so i get upset when i pay sub-par sets and get haxed to lose the game in which i had won.

"EDIT: He fished for the Leaf Storm crit and ragequitted when he didn't get it in his first try"
How do i fish when i'm clearly locked into it???????????????
Think before you talk. Fishing is when i have other options but i chose to make that move in hopes i get haxed.

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
if running rachi/kiss for flinches is okay, why isnt tri attack togekiss okay? used it in ADV NU and its cool there :(
tbh, didnt expect to win ru so i brought a "funteam", because the only way to defeat a better player in a tier, is with mons/sets he wouldnt expect

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
randomly stumbled on this thread. would like to say that if you don't fish for hax when it's your only shot at winning, you aren't honorable. you're a scrub. luck's a part of the game and purposefully minimizing your chances to win is stupid.

edit: i don't even know who was the one fishing for hax. but the post below is Rather Scrubly

Last edited:

Natural Talent

randomly stumbled on this thread. would like to say that if you don't fish for hax when it's your only shot at winning, you aren't honorable. you're a scrub. luck's a part of the game and purposefully minimizing your chances to win is stupid.
It's called not caring enough to lower my standard to lucking towards luck to win? I play to win by outplaying my opponent and using my skill i don't aim to win by hax, that's truly unhonorable. This only betters me if it was for something such as a team tourney ov i would have went for it to put my team mates in a better position if i get the hax. Scrubs obviously like to use skill to win instead of haxing i presume.

DnB

#DnB4608, its way easier on discord :>
gimme some time, im currently rly busy with work, think next week looks better

and dont call me rat kid pls, im not a kid anymore :[

Natural Talent

lost. 2-1 won nu , lost ru, and lost uu to unfortunate match up but w/e. Probs should have cared enough to not bring the same team lol. Too caught up in lack of sleep to try and meet his time to play and with Grandslam hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)