League of Legends: Let's Talk About uhhh??

Don't rage at your teammates. (my bad habit.) They are overly sensitive due to their age. Don't distract the fools with a petty argument. They want to be right instead of winning the game.

They definitely play a lot worse too. Some people deserve harsh criticism, but for your own sake just mute everyone and play to win. They will make the same mistake 5 times no matter how many times you tell them.

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.co...ce/ffT95s78-stop-letting-everyone-play-ranked

Pretty much that, but don't say anything to them.
That's an extremely unfortunate loss Lizardman, even though you outplayed him on every possible level he still beat you, i've never seen anyone as unlucky as you that match, nor anyone as lucky as he was that match. It shouldn't even be legal for someone as bad as him to beat someone as amazing as you are at this game

I think the worst way to get better at this game for some people is to play too much. Breaking is just as much as a learning experience as playing. You subconsciously learn, unwind, and can play better once you play again if you are one of those people.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
I think the worst way to get better at this game for some people is to play too much. Breaking is just as much as a learning experience as playing. You subconsciously learn, unwind, and can play better once you play again if you are one of those people.
355W 335L (Win Ratio 51%)

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
http://ask.fm/RiotLyte/answer/132485638338

"We do consider gameplay toxicity just as serious as verbal toxicity, and are launching a new Intentional Feeder Detection system in 5.18 that can ban feeders within 15 minutes of matches."

Nothing can go wrong with this. Nothing. Absolutely nothing at all. Nope.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Riot claims to have as their first concern differentiating between a bad game and an intentional feeder, so at least they demonstrate an awareness of the complexity of the issue they are addressing.

The problem is that often the two issues are connected. You stop caring as much about dying if you're having a bad game, and so behavior gradually shifts closer and closer to intentional feeding. I very rarely see blatant intentional feeding; it is much more common to see someone behaving purposefully stupidly due to frustration.

I'm also concerned about how this might impact legitimate strategies, such as proxy Singed. Will people be afraid to try to steal baron if they're having a poor game as jungler because the death and risk of being labeled 'intentional feeder' outweigh the obvious strategical reward of stealing the baron?

Lots of problems have to be addressed to make this workable, and in general unless someone says 'k I'm feeding' then they shouldn't get banned for intentionally feeding.

Reactions: DTC

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Yeah I'm sure Lyte who is on the literal forefront of his field in such a dominating and impressive way is just implementing a feeder ban program that looks like a singe if statement checking a kda after a single game. That's gotta be what it is.

Yo can we go back to the days where we talked about the game we played and didn't pretend we were games industry gurus.

How on earth did Dunkey not get banned permanently? I bet if I ever called someone a 'fucking worthless braindead scumfuck bastard pile of trash mental dickface that should be gunned down in the street like the degenerate he is' I would get a permanent ban, no doubt about it.

thoughts on worlds groups and favorites to win? this is my Pick'em page and i'm tentatively predicting LGD to take the whole tournament

flash wolves and AHQ are both big dark horses in this tournament. koo and IG also have wildly variable performances so group A can really go any way, as can group B depending on how well fnatic stacks up to AHQ

the meta is also going to be really key since top laners are likely to be very influential, and most of the strongest top laners in the world are at this tournament (acorn, smeb, ssumday, marin, koro1). i also feel like soraka is going to be an unexpected power pick but i could be totally wrong

skt is winning fosho

soraka's strong but her main problem is the lack of gank assistance in the laning phase which is always lame but wutevz

skt is winning fosho

soraka's strong but her main problem is the lack of gank assistance in the laning phase which is always lame but wutevz
countergank game stronk

"oh I'm gonna keep the ADC alive an extra ten seconds until our jungler gets here"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)