Super Mario Maker Sharing Thread!

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
UGH, I'm not able to play Super Mario Maker for another 5 hours. Yes that's torturous considering how much of a Mario fan I am...

Since this game kicks ass, I want you all to share your level codes! Yes this isn't a fancy post, I'll make it fancier later. Give me some great levels to play when I get home guys, and of course I'll add some of my own later!

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Excuse me. I got the 1.0.1 patch which supposed to take away the whole "waiting 9 days" thing. But i still got a notification saying i won't get my stage elements until tomorrow. Anyone else have this problem?

RODAN

Banned deucer.
B8A3-0000-0017-DD0D

AEF5-0000-0017-C9E4

1910-0000-0017-4E4E

B3DA-0000-0018-3A2C

37B9-0000-001A-0909

55EC-0000-0019-D1ED

Last edited:

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
since tmon asked:

4F60-0000-0017-8379

is the code for the one, shitty stage i've made

i went ahead and deleted this stage cause it sucked and i have much better stages uploaded now

Last edited:
can we include some descriptions or something so this thread isn't just codes

Excuse me. I got the 1.0.1 patch which supposed to take away the whole "waiting 9 days" thing. But i still got a notification saying i won't get my stage elements until tomorrow. Anyone else have this problem?
either keep building like normal or just spam the newest block set, you will eventually get another notification along the lines of "wow that was faster than expected! here's your shit!" which is a process you can repeat. I got to Super Mario World/Ghost House this morning pretty easily by just spamming shit.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
made another, less shitty stage called Hidden Treasure

8815-0000-0021-BC8E

edit: and another called Coin Climb

5930-0000-001B-AFB2

Last edited:

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Claustrophobia (E958-000-001B-D71D) was the first level I created, and probably my best. It's a moderately intricate maze with some funny twists. These are my favorite kinds of levels to make, so if you like it, ask me for more in the future! Over My Head (D9EB-0000-001C-7EF7) was my quick attempt at a level that prevented you from jumping. RUN. JUMP. SOAR. (14DA-0000-001D-26D0) is all about gathering speed and maximizing your jumps. Finally, Trust in the Unseen (863B-0000-001D-734F) is me putzing around with the side-scrolling effects, and how that could prove tricky in a ghost house. I think I will be making a bunch of ghost houses in the future, since mazes are my favorite :)

But yeah, play my first one; it's a hoot.

Theorymon

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
AT LAST, I HAVE FINISHED MY FIRST COURSE!

Presenting: Sonic's Spindash Symphony! 4C09-0000-001E-B5F1

I thought this one wasn't gonna be tough, but a few adjustments made this a pretty good challenge! If there's one hint I'll give, its this: The key to succeeding in this level is listening to the sound cues, and knowing what they mean! ALSO, HOLD THE DAMN DASH BUTTON!

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
For those of you who have the game, do you think it is worth $60?

I always assumed this was a $10 e-shop game, and never even considered the possibility of it being a full retail title.

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
For those of you who have the game, do you think it is worth $60?

I always assumed this was a $10 e-shop game, and never even considered the possibility of it being a full retail title.
The sheer replay value inherent in a game where you can download other people's custom stages definitely makes this worth full retail price, IMO

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
new course, longer and more difficult than my others (imo)

Haunted Manor

7A1E-0000-0026-7ABC

another new one, inspired by the Bowser's Castle levels of old

7648-0000-0028-34CA

Last edited:
This game has given me a better appreciation for past Mario games because now I see how hard it is to make levels! Holy shit, it's so hard to find a decent level to play online. A lot of these levels that come up in 100 Mario Challenge are pure shit. I got a level that was just a leap of faith (not even a hard one) and the flagpole. Not sure why, but I got really pissed that someone had the balls to call that a level and upload it. Quit the game and started playing Super Mario World.

Just before that level, I got another one where there's a row of blocks just above you and you're immediately given a mushroom from a pipe. The only way to continue was to repeatedly press jump and hold right.

But it's an AWESOME game.

Last edited:
A lot of it is that people don't understand what makes a standard Mario course "good" or think about why the developers do things a certain way. Coins aren't just random, use them to advise the player how to proceed through a certain area. Any section that has a layout that can make it possible to fuck up and make the level impossible is bad design, as well as forcing the player to make a decision (ie, a running jump over a long chasm) where they can't see what's on the other side before making the attempt. Everyone needs to watch videos like this to learn how to actually design levels without a lot of random/unfun elements.

If 100 Mario Challenge doesn't somehow parse through the user created levels, though, that mode is probably as good as dead.

RODAN

Banned deucer.
i just... love making stages

id describe these but i had them saved in a txt file and i dont know which is which
A14C-0000-001B-0FDD
6864-0000-001D-4ADB
8387-0000-0025-F3E7
FDEB-0000-0029-9743
BF86-0000-0026-8142

theangryscientist

angry, not mad
AT LAST, I HAVE FINISHED MY FIRST COURSE!

Presenting: Sonic's Spindash Symphony! 4C09-0000-001E-B5F1

I thought this one wasn't gonna be tough, but a few adjustments made this a pretty good challenge! If there's one hint I'll give, its this: The key to succeeding in this level is listening to the sound cues, and knowing what they mean! ALSO, HOLD THE DAMN DASH BUTTON!
I DID IT I BEAT IT HA

Theorymon

I have completed my second level! Unlike Sonic's Spindash Symphony, this level is very easy. HOWEVER, unlike any other level I've seen... this one has a story to tell!

Presenting: The Goomba: A Sad Tale of Madness. BDAB-0000-0033-2697

Last edited:

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Guys this might seem a little selfish but if any of you have recording software, it would be really cool to upload videos of the levels you're linking being played through (or videos of you playing through levels other people have linked here)--it helps out all the poor souls without the game ;(

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Some levels I made:

103B-0000-002F-0C19 - At the "end" of the stage your supposed to jump on a bullet bill and go right. If you go on irc you have probably played it.

02AC-0000-0036-D9B9 - Probably a lot harder than the first one.

Reactions: EV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)