Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am wondering if I have anything valuable here of my self-SRd Pentagon legends:

GameStop Diance 30/3/31/31/31/31 (Timid)
Hope Diancie 31/31/31/x/31/0 (Brave)
Eon Ticket Latios 31/31/31/30/31/31 (Mild)

I've never gotten into trading legends before so am just curious. In case I consider maybe trading clones in the future for other legend clones.

Usually I don't trade rare stuff like this outside for free to active members of my guild however I likely won't build up a collection of legends that way and I'm nearing finishing my collection of breedables meaning that I should consider collecting the non-breedables.

Last edited:
So am wondering if I have anything valuable here of my self-SRd Pentagon legends:

GameStop Diance 30/3/31/31/31/31 (Timid)
Hope Diancie 31/31/31/x/31/0 (Brave)
Eon Ticket Latios 31/31/31/30/31/31 (Mild)

I've never gotten into trading legends before so am just curious. In case I consider maybe trading clones in the future for other legend clones.

Usually I don't trade rare stuff like this outside for free to active members of my guild however I likely won't build up a collection of legends that way and I'm nearing finishing my collection of breedables meaning that I should consider collecting the non-breedables.
Yes, these are all very nice resets. Congrats! Just wondering though, in what ball is Latios? That might up the trade value if it's in a matching ball (or a reverse matching one).

Yes, these are all very nice resets. Congrats! Just wondering though, in what ball is Latios? That might up the trade value if it's in a matching ball (or a reverse matching one).
Latios took days so I alternated Dive/Master Ball every so often whenever I was patient/impatient as it got tiresome Dive Balling after so many fails. The one I ended up keeping however is in a Master Ball unfortunately.

I wish I knew how good Capture Power was at the time >.<

thanks fluke. the real question is what kind of set can be used on a physical diancie. the only move is diamond storm.... after that? in true I'd like to keep her, but without a good set she still to be unuseful

So I'm looking for a HA Qwilfish, I can offer a bunch of other HA mons like HA zubat, slowpoke, hoppip, glameow, Eevee, Alomomola, Liepard, Emolga,

Aswell as a few pokemon with 4-5 IVs and a competitive nature.

ok, but even if the attack is imperfect, after the collector purpoise, what kind of strategy can be used on a phisical diancie?
You can run Dual Screens, Diamond Storm, and Explosion. The only other relevant physical moves it has are Return/Frustration and Last Resort.

ok, but even if the attack is imperfect, after the collector purpoise, what kind of strategy can be used on a phisical diancie?
I'm not sure the attack stat is a killer when the boosted stat is perfect. It's a decent keep. If you toss it's because you're not ok with the nature.

What egg moves should I give my Torchic? I want Baton Pass, Night Slash and Reversal, but for the last move, I'm leaning towards Counter, Endure or Feather Dance. What do?

thanks fluke. the real question is what kind of set can be used on a physical diancie. the only move is diamond storm.... after that? in true I'd like to keep her, but without a good set she still to be unuseful
Diancie gets Explosion.. But yeah, its hardest possible hitting Fairy-type STAB would still be Moonblast. Freaking sucks for you that Diancie gets Earth Power and not EQ, and Moonblast and not Play Rough. Potential moveset for your Diancie could be Protect/Rock Polish, Toxic/Stealth Rock, Diamond Storm, Explosion. But yeah, it's definitely not as good as a mixed or defensive Diancie.

Last edited:
Any tips on trying to SR legendaries in ORAS while trying to catch with low-level (like premier) balls? I use capture lvl 3, and attack/defense/spD o powers with a level 93 breloom.

Any tips on trying to SR legendaries in ORAS while trying to catch with low-level (like premier) balls? I use capture lvl 3, and attack/defense/spD o powers with a level 93 breloom.
Use Buckert's guide. All the tips and information you could ask for when trying to SR these Pokemon. As long as you have Capture Power level 3 active, keep the target asleep, and make sure it stays at 1 HP, it shouldn't be too hard.

Anyone willing to clone me one copy of this?

30/31/30/31/31/31 Male Naive Chimchar /w Iron Fist knowing Thunder Punch and Fire Punch (Pokeball)

You can keep a copy for yourself of course.

Greetings everyone once again. I come to you all bearing a simple request.

I'm looking to obtain a
Gastly (Regular Pokeball):
-
Female
-Timid
-Destiny Bond/Disable
-31/x/31/31/31/31

Fletchling (Regular Pokeball)
-
Female
-Adamant
-Tailwind/Quick Guard
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Eevee (Regular Pokeball)
-Female
-Modest
-Anticipation
-(Spitback IVs, preferably 31 at in at least SpD)

In exchange I have the following options-

Pawniard (Regular Pokeball):
-Male/Female
-Adamant/Jolly
-Defiant
-Sucker Punch/Revenge/Pursuit EM
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Torchic (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male
-Adamant
-Speed Boost
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Scyther (Regular Pokeball):
-
Male/Female
-Adamant
-Technician
-Vacuum Wave/Defog
-31/31/31/x/31/31

Kangaskhan (Regular Pokeball):
-Well I suppose this is obvious
-Jolly
-Scrappy
-Double-Edge
-31/31/31/x/31/31

If you could help me out. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you for your time and shoot me a conversation message if you're interested.

Last edited:
Just got this Hoopa: Naive- 31/31/18/30/31/31 (HP Grass)

Is the defense usable for personal use (considering Hoopa-U's low Defense) or is this a toss?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Just got this Hoopa: Naive- 31/31/18/30/31/31 (HP Grass)

Is the defense usable for personal use (considering Hoopa-U's low Defense) or is this a toss?
Easy toss; even if its defense suck, not only that 18 IV is way too low, but it also makes a big difference when it comes to surviving stuff like strong priority attacks, which should survive at least once if it doesn't have a -Def nature like Hasty.

A couple of calcs for comparison:

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hoopa-Unbound: 244-288 (81 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (With a 31 defense IV)

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hoopa-Unbound: 267-315 (88.7 - 104.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO (With a 18 defense IV)

Easy toss; even if its defense suck, not only that 18 IV is way too low, but it also makes a big difference when it comes to surviving stuff like strong priority attacks, which should survive at least once if it doesn't have a -Def nature like Hasty.

A couple of calcs for comparison:

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hoopa-Unbound: 244-288 (81 - 95.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (With a 31 defense IV)

252+ Atk Choice Band Technician Scizor Bullet Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hoopa-Unbound: 267-315 (88.7 - 104.6%) -- 31.3% chance to OHKO (With a 18 defense IV)
Sorry to nitpick but that example is a OHKO with rocks regardless of the IV difference. A lot of calcs are unrealistic as expect checks and counters to be at full health throughout a game. Weather, hazards, Rocky helmet, def drop from Hyperspace Fury, etc make these type of calcs irrelevant. Hoopa has no business staying in on Scizor anyway

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sorry to nitpick but that example is a OHKO with rocks regardless of the IV difference. A lot of calcs are unrealistic as expect checks and counters to be at full health throughout a game. Weather, hazards, Rocky helmet, def drop from Hyperspace Fury, etc make these type of calcs irrelevant. Hoopa has no business staying in on Scizor anyway
Those calcs were mostly just to show how much of a difference that 18 IV makes compared with a 31 IV, not a specific "real scenario" per se, but I agree with your points though. Regardless, I still think that Hoopa isn't worth keeping.

Sorry but just because they don't always calculate for certain things, that doesn't make them irrelevant. They're a good tool to help on deciding EV spreads and in this case show that the hoopa in question should be tossed (it really should be by the way, 25 or bust is my motto on SR'ing mons).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)