• icepick

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
If you're in the middle of the post it can be hard to tell what name corresponds with what piece. I'd add hide tags or some other symbol to break apart the submissions.

Looks like it will be close!

Sorry for my colossal entry, I'll find whatever I did (prob 1000,1000) and do like, half or 3/4 next time.

I have to say, Icepicks piece has a very unique aura about it. Making the Koffing look as if it's almost fading away is an excellent choice, given how it's so centralized around gases and vapors.

And so, the poll closes, placing Bummer in the 1st place with 28 votes and icepick right behind him with 25 votes as the 2nd place. Joeshome manages to snatch the 3rd place position in a close call with an only one vote difference between him and ZapDraws with 12 points. I'd like to thank everyone who took their time to enter the contest as well as to congratulate the winners on their performance!

Stay tuned for the next round of MAC.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I was gonna vote for ZapDraws but I thought the comp ended at the end of the month so I didn't keep track of when voting was oops. Bummer was second fav tho :) good job y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)