Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Playoffs Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
I will follow WhiteQueen's lead and apologize for having a fun time earlier. Good Luck to my opponents. You are here to bring me down or I take you with me [:

And <3 -Tsunami- and Sabella for using versions of teams without my permission. Champs.

Last edited:

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I will follow WhiteQueen's lead and apologize for having a fun time earlier. Good Luck to my opponents. You are here to bring me down or I take you with me [:

And <3 -Tsunami- and Sabella for using versions of teams without my permission. Champs.
I didnt use any version of your team. Those were all fresh made. And just for some clarification i was the one who gave u the toge idea. Tired of not getting the cred honestly.

njnp

I didnt use any version of your team. Those were all fresh made. And just for some clarification i was the one who gave u the toge idea. Tired of not getting the cred honestly.
I was just having fun with whitequeen's post and for clarification you did give me the toge idea. I added shed shell and in rmt I credited u heavily. I helped you gain popularity and not only did my version but yours as well ended up in showcase.

I understand your upset over not making it in 2 round 2 of winner's but no reason to be calling people out. That clearly already backfired on you when you called shake out for beating him 3 times on ladder. Then losing in series vs him ultimately leaving you to delete those remarks.

I also said "And <3 -Tsunami- and Sabella for using versions of teams without my permission. Champs." I said using versions of teams without my permission again just making fun of whitequeen's post. I did not say using versions of my teams cause that would be false.

First team I used (Zard Y Power) was based off a build from whitequeen himself. I just made my version more able to break stallish teams. Second team I used (Crawdaunt and Mane) I said this before and I will say it again it is tgmd's team and never said it was mine. People keep saying it is... Third Team referred in this post (Hippo/Toge/Rotom-W) is not mine as well it sab's as he said in post,my good pal always looking out for me matty said it looked like our rmt's put together which honestly any person could make that mistake.

Good Luck in future rounds bro.

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I was just having fun with whitequeen's post and for clarification you did give me the toge idea. I added shed shell and in rmt I credited u heavily. I helped you gain popularity and not only did my version but yours as well ended up in showcase.

I understand your upset over not making it in 2 round 2 of winner's but no reason to be calling people out. That clearly already backfired on you when you called shake out for beating him 3 times on ladder. Then losing in series vs him ultimately leaving you to delete those remarks.

I also said "And <3 -Tsunami- and Sabella for using versions of teams without my permission. Champs." I said using versions of teams without my permission again just making fun of whitequeen's post. I did not say using versions of my teams cause that would be false.

First team I used (Zard Y Power) was based off a build from whitequeen himself. I just made my version more able to break stallish teams. Second team I used (Crawdaunt and Mane) I said this before and I will say it again it is tgmd's team and never said it was mine. People keep saying it is... Third Team referred in this post (Hippo/Toge/Rotom-W) is not mine as well it sab's as he said in post,my good pal always looking out for me matty said it looked like our rmt's put together which honestly any person could make that mistake.

Good Luck in future rounds bro.
i deleted those remarks the same day i made them lol.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Can't wait until someone eliminates njnp, so he knows his place on these forums. Sick and tired of newbies thinking they're all that shit just because they make the playoffs of a tournament as easy as this one.

Go Leftiez. Go Tele. Go PDC too as a last resort.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Can't wait until someone eliminates njnp, so he knows his place on these forums. Sick and tired of newbies thinking they're all that shit just because they make the playoffs of a tournament as easy as this one.

Tele has subliminally stated he will be doing analysis of his games. I think you should subliminally follow his lead and provide us some rankings of each player.

njnp

I'll just let my battling do the talking. at 24 minutes..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)