The Everything some hero (NFL) Thread - 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
<----- mrw i see the box score for texans-dolphins

like are the texans just that bad or is Dan Campbell the god of coaching? Or both?

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Colts have 3 wins

all against the AFC south which has like a -160 point differential

There are easily 16 teams better than them
I'm inclined to disagree, actually. The Colts' 3 losses were to the Patriots (who may be the best team in the NFL), the Bills with a healthy Tyrod Taylor (who are a pretty decent team), and the Jets with a healthy Chris Ivory (who have exceeded all expectations this year). I wouldn't put the Colts top 10, but I wouldn't put them in the dumpster with the rest of the AFCS either.

Colts are an average team every year. They're not horrible, but not excellent either. If you take away the 6 wins against the AFC South, each year they've had a 6-6 record (which can be equated to 8-8). If the Saints can beat them at home like that, I can only imagine what the Panthers will do next week.

someone explain the point of the 10 second run off
otherwise you get stupid shit like this happening

The Colts have 3 wins

all against the AFC south which has like a -160 point differential

There are easily 16 teams better than them
since Andrew Luck arrived, the Colts are 19-2 against the NFC South, and 17-17 against the rest of the NFL. Every year except his rookie year they've had a .500 or losing record outside the division. I imagine you'd be hard pressed to find another NFL team with a similar split. Even the other shitty NFL divisions have had multiple teams vying for 1st in recent history, the Colts just have two bottom-five NFL franchises in their division and a third that hasn't been much better.

Now that the Chargers are moving to LA, they better get their crap together, this is just pathetic.

Colts are an average team every year. They're not horrible, but not excellent either. If you take away the 6 wins against the AFC South, each year they've had a 6-6 record (which can be equated to 8-8). If the Saints can beat them at home like that, I can only imagine what the Panthers will do next week.
You really can't assume they'll struggle against the Panthers because they lost to the Saints. It doesn't work that way.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Can Pittsburgh request that their whole schedule be against teams above .500 so we will play better? I don't think I've ever seen a team play to their opponents quite like the Steelers...

Carolina at 6-0 for the first time in franchise history, got me hype. We still aren't winning pretty but I'm content grinding out wins, it's what we do and we do it pretty well. Now gotta focus on the Colts and Packers halfway the rough four game stretch.

Jags not letting that one slip away is a huge step forward.
I'm not gonna lie, Bortles looks a lot more polished and pro ready than he did last season. He still makes mistakes(See the Pi6k late in the game) but Bortles has taken a positive step forward. Now if only the Jags O Line wasn't so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)