ORAS Team Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I contacted all my opps. Littlelucario and I will play thursday night, nightfox and I will play saturday, and im still waiting for a response from rydro

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Exiline missed scheduled time and now won't respond to VM despite being online, activity/sub/fite me

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
hey Robert. im unsure if youre aware of this but your lcer (Raichy ) hasnt been on since Oct. 19th or so and needs to play me, Brazilian Army and The Avalanches. If you're not the captain (i just saw who posted the signup) then maybe talk to your captain about a sub or let us know when he might be here if you guys know, bc i dont want to be annoying and act and such. thanks!

I won against OP, sorry for that luck bro. Still, it was a really good game and that Mienfoo completely destroyed me ;)

activity claim over Aurora, for some reason he keeps disconnecting right when i ask him to battle

edit: ok we agreed to play on friday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)