Smogon Superstars VI- Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JIRACHI REFUSED TO SLEEP against smurf and lost

gg v asuya though i did slightly choke the end game but that's my bad, gg

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hallo i also am a lifeless squid and made some updates to said spreadsheet here (though it's kinda ugly now haha). particular thanks to SparksBlade for taking initiative and making the first one!!

i have made it such that it auto-totals any added wins and has the ability to sort by wins > total games played > losses. it also keeps track of the current placings with the top 16 marked off, though it doesn't differentiate between ties right now (ie right now, bkc blarajan soulwind asuya smurf & vinc would all be tied for spots 14 15 and 16). if you'd like to be added to help update the spreadsheet, just let me know *-*

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
corrected the ones that have been pointed out to me by cielevator. i'll try to keep it updated from here on out (so gimme like a 24h leeway or smth), but go ahead and just tag me or vm me if there are any other errors!

edit: went thru OP of r2. it is missing zamrock > omfuga and has omfuga and henry both winning against each other

edit2: ok went thru OP of r1 as well. flcl vs sapientia isn't listed (sap win), zebraiken vs high impulse isn't listed (zeb win), and ciele's win over bkc isn't listed under cielevator

otherwise should be totally updated unless information in either OP is outdated or incorrect

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)