smogon irl

You're just jealous because we have Disneyland, Legoland, the San Diego Zoo, that kickass model train place near the San Diego Zoo, Griffith Observatory, Catalina Island, better beaches, Sea World, and Fashion Island (not a real island for you non-Cali plebs).
we also have random lights in the sky. messages from god and such

Does anyone happen to live in Norway kinda near Oslo (ik I'm not really hoping to get anything out if this)

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Anybody here happen to live around west michigan?
yo i live in southeast michigan (near detroit), but I've never actually met anyone from smogon irl lol. Anyone around here from the southeast area of michigan?

Last edited:

Camden

Hey, it's me!
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Anyone from Northeastern Ohio, Akron area to be specific?
Tagging Nova because he either lives in that area or knows some Smogoners that do.

On that note, anyone here from Nova Scotia? I highly fucking doubt it, but I figured it's worth a shot.

Reactions: jay
Does anybody live in Atlanta, Georgia? It's a pretty huge place and I know the whole place by heart pretty much but contrary to most big cities I can't think of another Smogonite who lives here. If you do hit me up and we can hang or something.

quick edit: Actually I just checked page one of this thread and themantyke seems to reside here as well. Still, though.

edit two: just saying for the record i'm moving real soon in like a year or two, but for now i just wanna know who's in my area
Georgia boy here, live in Buford tho, and Atlanta traffic is terrible because people here are asinine drivers.

Georgia boy here, live in Buford tho, and Atlanta traffic is terrible because people here are asinine drivers.
BRO atlanta traffic is absolute aids i agree. also bufords like an hour away. not a bad place but it's really quiet (i used to live in east point, so that's kinda saying something coming from me)

jacob

the obstacle is the only way
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
i feel bad for anyone living in a big city, i went to san fran a couple weeks ago and spent like 6 hours in traffic if you combine going into and leaving the city

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I used to hate Atlanta traffic. Then I moved to the Washington, DC area.
You don't get to bitch about traffic unless you live near Los Angeles (or California in general). We have the worst in the world, backing up the freeways by up to 30 miles.

You don't get to bitch about traffic unless you live near Los Angeles (or California in general). We have the worst in the world, backing up the freeways by up to 30 miles.
Just try going into Atlanta during Dragon Con time, I GUARANTEE you'll be spending several hours in traffic. It doesn't help that Georgia was voted "least friendly drivers in the US".

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone live in Knoxville, TN or close to it? Probably not since smogoners don't live in a place where there's 14 last names but worth a try

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Anyone live in Knoxville, TN or close to it? Probably not since smogoners don't live in a place where there's 14 last names but worth a try
No but I went there once like 6 years ago when I was in fourth grade for the DI world championships

Anybody live in NH, southern ME, or northeast MA? I don't think I've ever met a smogoner irl and I like do XC and math team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)