Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't decide whether I should keep or toss it this time... since mixed (/hasty) sets seem to be more popular these days :/
+ I'm not aiming for the 29 IVs on HP because I was planning on using it for lvl 50 wifi battles.
Wanted a mixed flawless (/near flawless) one so badly so it's hard to decide... Opinions?

Hoopa
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31

Can't decide whether I should keep or toss it this time... since mixed (/hasty) sets seem to be more popular these days :/
+ I'm not aiming for the 29 IVs on HP because I was planning on using it for lvl 50 wifi battles.
Wanted a mixed flawless (/near flawless) one so badly so it's hard to decide... Opinions?

Hoopa
You could totally use that Hoopa to trade for other Hoopa's here lol.

Hoopa
That's a keep. And if you want a mixed one, you can always trade for it too

Hoopa
Jolly is viable I would keep.

Keep or toss?

Modest Cresselia 31/0-1/26-27/31/28-29/31
Toss.

PS: There is already a flawless Modest Pentagon Cresselia on Smogon, the one I caught in a Heal Ball. The trade value of a flawed one would probably be very limited around here.

PPS: If you want this for personal use and you would take one called "Moona Lisa", you can have a copy of mine for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)