Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on building a team for the Festive Feud, and could really use a HA member of the Bulbasaur line for breeding. Is there any way anyone could please trade me one?

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
I'm working on building a team for the Festive Feud, and could really use a HA member of the Bulbasaur line for breeding. Is there any way anyone could please trade me one?
I can catch you one for free from the Friend Safari :) PM/VM me when you're around again. We can work out a time to trade and you can tell me which ball you'd like it in, if you have a preference.

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I've finished drafting my team and it needs a few more HA mons:
  • Scraggy/Scrafty
  • Fletchling line
  • Foonguss line
Is there anyone who could please trade me any of those? Thanks!

Sorry to bother you guys again, but I've finished drafting my team and it needs a few more HA mons:
  • Scraggy/Scrafty
  • Fletchling line
  • Foonguss line
Is there anyone who could please trade me any of those? Thanks!
If you can wait until this evening I've got a Careful fletchling and Bold fun guy with EMs etc

Can anyone help me evolve my shiny Haunter?
I'm looking to evolve my haunters too if you're up for it?

Hi, just started making my first competitive team, have everything set but really need a HA mon from the greninja line if anyone could help me out?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it worth resetting Events which can be bred, don't come with any 31 IVs and don't have any special moves? Still got that shiny Steven Beldum, shiny Charizard, Gen 5 starters and so on waiting for me in OR and I have to go through all of them so I can start resetting another Hope Diancie and Harry Hoopa...

Is it worth resetting Events which can be bred, don't come with any 31 IVs and don't have any special moves? Still got that shiny Steven Beldum, shiny Charizard, Gen 5 starters and so on waiting for me in OR and I have to go through all of them so I can start resetting another Hope Diancie and Harry Hoopa...
You don't have to since you can change the order in the Mystery Gift card album.

Thanks! That's gonna save me quite a lot of time xD I'd still like to know if they're worth resetting though (for future reference).
If the only special thing about them is the ribbon and the Cherish Ball, it's not worth it in my opinion. Unless you get one with REALLY good stats obviously, but even then... I'd rather invest my time in something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)